- Practice or Institution Name The Doctor's Office (Surrey)
- City Surrey
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
Looking for a locum to cover my paternity leave August/September in Surrey (near Nordel & Scott Rd)
Clinic hours are M-F 9-5 but you can choose your own hours and combo of phone/in person appointments
Newly built clean office
2 dedicated exam rooms per doctor
Spacious office in the back
Please get in touch if you can help cover even if its for several weeks.
- Street address 110-8556 120 St
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 8556 120 st, surrey, bc
- Start Date July 26, 2021
- End Date October 1, 2021
- Schedule Description You can choose your own hours but my schedule was Monday/Wednesday half day in clinic, and at home on telephone/virtual Tuesday/Thursday/Friday. Our clinic is closed on weekends, M-F open 930AM to 430PM.
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements None
- Qualifications CCFP
- Perks Very efficient office. OSCAR EMR. 1:1 MOA per doctor. 2 exam rooms per doctor. Private office desk in back (shared room).
- Work Environment We have 2 other GP's, and 2 in-house pediatricians that come once per month.
- EMR OSCAR
- Community / Neighbourhood Scott Rd area in Surrey, good restaurants close by (Tasty Bistro). Our office is in a plaza with Vegetarian Restaurant Dosa Bhavan and other businesses.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration Expect $1000 to $2000 per shift (based on 30 to 50 patients per shift).
- Payment Terms 90/10 split MSP/ICBC/private, you can decide how many patients you want to see each day I was seeing 35-40 on average, but you can see more if you like. We don't accept walk in patients at this office.
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums No guaranteed minimum is provided since we are a busy clinic and confident you will have good volume here.