Scott 75 Pharmacy and Medical Clinic is looking for another physician to join our team in our busy practice in the heart of Surrey! We care about our patients and offer the lowest split in BC!
The clinic is located in the north Surrey/Delta area and is close to New Westminster and Burnaby. The clinic has a full patient panel and we turn down 10-20 patients a day. The clinic has been newly renovated, has multiple examination rooms, a full office, an EMR, MOAs and experienced physician. A dynamic and friendly community pharmacy is also located onsite and we have plans for a new clinical pharmacist position in the future. We take care of the billing, ordering and utilities.
Successful applicants will be those that are interested in working within an interprofessional team environment or have experience working in interprofessional environments in the past. Our patient base is mainly south Asian so applicants that speak Punjabi, Hindi or Urdu are preferred but all are welcome!
- Practice or Institution Name Scott 75 Pharmacy and Medical Clinic
- Street address 7500 120 St #113
- City Surrey
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 113-7500 120 St, Surrey, BC V3W 3N
- Start Date December 7, 2020
- Schedule Description The clinic is open from 9am to 5pm monday to friday. Hours are flexible and physicians may work whichever hours most suitable to their own lifestyle. Currently we are looking for another physician to take on our growing practice! We need a physician to start in the next four to eight weeks. Please email (or call) us with questions!
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Rural
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements Entirely optional. We prefer physicians that are willing to work weekends but if you can work nights that will be taken into consideration.
- Qualifications Eligible or certified by the Canadian College of Family Physicians (CCFP) Eligible or licensed with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC) Canadian trained or International Medical Graduate with postgraduate training from the UK, Ireland, Australia or USA is acceptable. High preference to those that have used MedAccess in the past!
- Perks + EMR and experienced and friendly team. + Close to New Westminister, Burnaby, Vancouver and Richmond. +Open to negotiation for the right candidate.
- Work Environment Office Environment -Full time physician -Established practice with full panel -2 MOAs with 20 years of experience -Medaccess EMR -Onsite pharmacy with pharmacists and technicians. -Everyone is friendly and we would love to meet you!
- EMR Medaccess and telehealth
- Community / Neighbourhood Transit accessible, reserved parking, easily accessible from Scott Road, close to some of Surrey's best indian restaurants and shopping!
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration 25-50K+/month
- Payment Terms 80/20 split but some details negotiable depending on the applicant. Physicians take home 100% of medicolegal, WCB, private and out of office consulting fees. WCB fees and private billings are split 100% for the physician. Fee for service model.
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums Details are negotiable.
- Other Details Please contact us for references and to book an appointment to see our team.