- Practice or Institution Name South Langley Medical
- City Langley
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
Family physician full-time/part-time/telehealth/walk-in /flexible opportunity available. Join our physician owned and operated medical clinic in South Langley with opportunities to fit your style of practice and flexible preferences.
Located in the heart of Brookswood, our clinic offers family physician opportunities for full service, walk-in, telehealth, locum, part-time, full-time, and/or flexible work schedule.
Work alongside a dedicated team of experienced health professionals and administrative support staff to allow you to focus on providing your patients with dedicated and high quality care.
Contact us if interested.
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map Langley, BC, Canada
- Start Date January 1, 2023
- Schedule Description Work as little or as much as you like. Flexible work schedule with opportunities for full-time, part-time, shift-based, evenings, and/or weekends.
- Location class Urban
- Qualifications Must be licensed by College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC (CPSBC).
- Perks -Physician owned and operated -Competitive overhead split -High income potential -Collegial work environment -Mentorship available -Strong Administrative Support -Excellent neighbourhood and community -Opportunities for both on-site and virtual care
- Work Environment We have Lifelabs within walking distance for patient convenience. Our clinic is involved in the Division of Family Practice, and we have connections for ER work, hospital work and incentives for this, long term care, and Obstetrics if interested. Several of us are clinical faculty and have learners who work with us and can facilitate this for any interested physician.
- EMR JUNO OSCAR EMR-Very user friendly & efficient
- Community / Neighbourhood Diverse and desirable patient population
- Compensation Fee for service
- Payment Terms Very competitive overhead with incentives.
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums Additional opportunity for $30000 bonus per physician