- Practice or Institution Name Aquarius Medical Clinic
- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
Our clinic is located in a great neighbourhood and is extremely busy. We are looking for a Family Doctor to try out some shifts, and potentially join our group of amazing MDs! We have transformed our clinic during the Pandemic to allow patients the flexibility to have phone visits, video chats, or in-person examination, 7 days a week. We use a web-based EMR and a web-based phone app. Staff are at the clinic to assist with electronic faxing Rx’s, forms, arranging referrals, etc. Keep 75% of your income if you work evenings or weekends!
The clinic offers specialized care in Women’s Health (maternity, and non-maternity women’s health including IUD insertion, etc), Urgent Care (including suturing lacerations, etc), office surgical procedures (punch biopsy, excision biopsy, etc), cryotherapy. well baby visits (including infant vaccines), allergy shots, etc.
Please check out our website: http://aquariusmedical.ca
- Street address 179 Davie Street, suite 202
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 179 Davie Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date July 5, 2021
- End Date June 30, 2022
- Schedule Description Complete flexibility. Most MDs work shifts of 4-8 hours length, but any hours that suit each MD are typically provided. We regularly have fully booked schedules for MDs for hours that they prefer to work. Patient volume is very high. The clinic is open extended hours. Most of our MDs work a combination from home and from the clinic. Most MDs work 3-5 days per week, but some MDs work 1-2 days per week.
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements N/A
- Qualifications CCFP, CMPA, BCCPS
- Perks We typically have a high volume of Private Pay patients and expect this to increase with the upcoming International Travel return. Private Pay patients are booked in 10 min slots and each pay $200/visit (regardless if by phone, video chat, or in person).
- Work Environment Friendly staff, outstanding MDs, exceptional office management.
- EMR Plexia (very simple to use, web-based)
- Community / Neighbourhood Downtown Vancouver, beside the ocean, in the trendy area of Yaletown. Close to great restaurants and shopping. Across the street from a Lifelabs location, multiple pharmacies in the area, and above the Urban Fare grocery store.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration $250K+ depends on your speed and hours worked. Appointments are typically booked for 10 min, but if you prefer we can lengthen your appointments.
- Payment Terms 70% for daytime shifts, 75% for evening and weekend shifts, includes longitudinal care payments that involve patient care. Paid on MSP payments received. Pay periods bimonthly. We also schedule private visits lasting 10 minutes, where patients are charged $200 (you still keep 70-75%).
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums N/A (very high patient volume, there is no need to guarantee a minimum, you will be very busy).