A family physician in the Kitsilano area is looking for a physician to take over their practice by March 31 2021. The retiring physician has about 1500 patients on their panel and works 20 hours spread over four days, but there is some flexibility to this. The practice panel is described as a low maintenance cradle to grave panel. The team at the clinic is composed of seven family physicians and seven staff, with an occasional pharmacist. They use Oscar EMR and often have residents coming in and out of the clinic as they are a teaching site. The call is shared amongst the group, and they offer a sliding scale split that is standardized across all physicians working there. The clinic participates in many primary care renewal activities and practice improvement with PSP. They would like any interested physician to do some locum work for the clinic so both parties can see if it’s a good fit. In the past seven years, four of the residents coming though the clinic during rotations have stayed on and joined the team, which shows they have a strong commitment to support family physicians and fostering a positive clinic culture.
- Practice or Institution Name Bayswater Family Practice
- Street address 2475 Bayswater St
- City Vancouver
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 2475 Bayswater St
- Start Date March 31, 2021
- Schedule Description 20 hours spread out over four days (some flexibility)
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- EMR Oscar
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration They offer a sliding scale split that is standardized across all physicians working there
- Other Details Please contact the Vancouver Division of Family Practice for more information on this opportunity!