- Practice or Institution Name St. Paul's Maternity Clinic
- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
St. Paul’s Maternity clinic is looking for physicians with an interest in low-risk obstetrics to work with their team. They are a new clinic that is building an exciting practice focused on family centered care with the goal of empowering each pregnant person to birth and become a parent. They currently do 24 hours of obstetrics call which includes a half day in person prenatal/postpartum clinic with a mix of in person and virtual visits. Clinic is fee for service with minimal overhead, intrapartum care and 24 hour call is also fee for service, including occasionally private pay deliveries. They have a great group of 5 long-term physicians and are looking for more. Preference given for those willing to commit 1 year to the clinic, however, will allow for a 1-2 month trial period to ensure a good fit. Options open for people want to renew their obstetric skills through MC4BC. St. Paul’s Hospital Maternity Unit is a great place to deliver. It is a community hospital (for OB) in the heart of downtown Vancouver and you work with excellent nursing and obstetric colleagues. We have access to lactation consultants and a breastfeeding medicine physician, as well as in hospital OB internal medicine, reproductive psychiatry etc. St. Paul’s Hospital offers incredible virtual learning options for our families focused on prenatal, postnatal, breastfeeding and pelvic health education. We are always developing and looking for physicians excited about shaping this prenatal practice into the best it can be. The clinic has support from the Department of Family Practice for group learning, quality improvement projects etc. There is a session payment for the 1/2 day clinic, then fee for service for on call billings.
- Street address 1081 Burrard St 5th floor
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 1081 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date July 1, 2022
- End Date December 31, 2022
- Schedule Description July 2022 until December 2022; or partial coverage for a minimum of 3 months.
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements 24 hours of obstetrics call which includes a half day in person prenatal/postpartum clinic with a mix of in person and virtual visits
- EMR Oscar
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration There is a session payment for the 1/2 day clinic, then fee for service for on call billings.