Located in the charming community of Clayton Heights – a bustling hub of Surrey with high connectivity to the Fraser Highway, Trans Canada Highway, Langley City and the rest of Surrey, Clayton Heights is the ideal clinic for a family-oriented physician with plenty of opportunities to grow their family practice.
We are seeking 1 – 2 full time and part-time physicians who want to join a bustling multi-disciplinary, multi-physician clinic with a very collegiate atmosphere and physician focused MOA support. Expect to earn between 250K – 300k in yearly earnings, excluding bonuses and equity. Physicians who want to move their practice to Clayton Heights will qualify for additional equity bonuses and we will also take care of all the transition costs. In most cases we may also be able to incorporate your MOA into our family!
- Practice or Institution Name WELL Health Clayton Heights Medical Clinic
- Street address #204-18730 Fraser Hwy
- City Surrey
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 18730 Fraser Hwy, Surrey, BC, Canada
- Schedule Description • Very flexible! We work closely with our physicians to build out a schedule that fits their lifestyle and how they want to practice. This is a unique hybrid family practice with walk-in shifts and regular appointments.
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements • None required
- Qualifications • CCFP / College of Family Physicians Certificate • Licensure by Provincial or Territorial Authorities / Medical Council of Canada • Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination (MCCQE 1 and MCCQE 2)
- Perks • Lucrative equity opportunities for physicians moving their practice to Clayton Heights. • WELL will support transferring patient records, training on OSCAR EMR, assist with EMR migration costs, and will often address financial obligations the physician may encounter as a part of moving their practice. • We regularly have physicians that need to take extended time off. For physicians or locums providing extended coverage, WELL will provide competitive terms and often further incentivize them to join WELL temporarily or in a full-time capacity. • The WELL Health Marketing team will support new physicians in the area and help build their practice over time as there are many patients in the area looking for a physician. • An additional benefit is that you will have access to WELL Health’s Virtual Care solution (TiaHealth) which can be used while in clinic or from your own home.
- Work Environment Highly trained staff with 8 exam rooms in total, in-house physiatrist, trigger point injections, mental health counselling, 4 labs nearby, imaging nearby, 2 hospitals within 15 minutes, plenty of parking and right on Skytrain transit line.
- EMR OSCAR
- Community / Neighbourhood Bustling corridor filled with shops and restaurants nearby.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration 200K - 300K
- Payment Terms Competitive and negotiable.
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums No strict policy around time off, we hope that physicians ensure that patients who rely on the clinic and care have a great chance of seeing a doctor in your absence. As long as adequate notice is given (60 days), we can schedule accordingly.