Offer to Interested GPs and Specialists who wish to practice in a highly desirable location in the Suter Brook Village, Port Moody.
Doctors are having to re-think their practicing model, in the new Covid world out there!. Many doctors are wishing to reduce their office overhead during Covid, by conducting telehealth from home, and having a suitable office that can be used to see patients, who are required to be seen in person.
Hyams Clinic has recently developed a professional medical office space suitable for 1 or more doctors to use for in-person medical visits. The venue is suitable for visiting specialists in the Port Moody area, or 1 or 2 full-time or part-time family physicians. It is also an ideal space for 3 doctors to work together as a primary care network and be eligible for the new Ministry contract remuneration if doctors are interested.
The space is on the second floor of a corporate office building, amidst shops, restaurants, banks and coffee shops, providing a highly professional corporate environment. There is also a significant development in the area, of new high rises, and a growing need for new doctors to develop a panel of patients as soon as possible. Several doctors have retired in the area, with many patients looking for new GPs.
Please contact us for an in-person tour of our facility and highly professional, friendly administrative staff.
The fee-split for the office is 75:25.
Benefits are also negotiable.
Please enjoy the video link to help familiarize yourself with what the practice offers.
If you are interested please contact us.
- Practice or Institution Name Hyams Clinic
- Street address #202-130 Brew St
- City Port Moody
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 130 Brew Street, Port Moody, BC V3H 0E3, Canada
- Start Date January 1, 2021
- End Date December 31, 2021
- Schedule Description The office can accommodate fixed or flexible schedules. Please discuss with Dr Hyams for further details
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements The office will provide a hybrid of telephone and in person office visits for patients of the doctors involved in the clinic. The space is suitable for specialists and family physicians. The office used to belong to a cardiology practice. Minimal after hours work involved. Physicians rotate according to an on call roster.
- Qualifications Licenced with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
- Perks The fee-split is 75:25. Additional perks include benefits, which are negotiable
- Work Environment Excellent working environment in the Suter Brook complex amidst, spas, retail stores, coffee shops and restaurants. Port Moody is popular for balancing work and play and for its outdoor facilities and beautiful scenery. Superb work ethic dedicated administrative staff including practice manager, MOAs, IMGs etc. The practice provides tuition to students and residents as well as nurse practitioners.
- EMR Plexia is the EMR system which is suitable for specialists and family physicians
- Community / Neighbourhood Dense community in Port Moody, including the Suter Brook village, with new patients inquiring for doctors all the time. Excellent broad patient demographic. Also highly suitable area for doctors interested in introducing medical aesthetics.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration $250+ per year.
- Payment Terms The fee split for MSP billing is 75:25. Ample opportunity for additional private billing, for services not covered by MSP such as medical weight loss, transcranial direct current stimulation for chronic migraines and pain, injectable procedures such as prolotherapy, medical aesthetics for interested doctors. Benefits are also negotiable within the physician and staff group. Establishing core primary care network to be eligible for group contract remuneration if desirable
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums Benefits are negotiated as additional incentive for interested physicians
- Other Details Options also available for private income, to use services such as metabolic assessment and nutritional assessments, transcranial direct current stimulation therapy for chronic migraine and fibromyalgia, neurofeedback for ADHD, insomnia, anxiety and depression and brain optimization.