- Practice or Institution Name CRC Health Centre
- City Richmond
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
CRC Health Centre is a well-established clinic located in central Richmond, with 4 GPs and 6 specialists currently. Opportunity is available for 2 GPs for either full-time or part-time schedules. The health centre is open 7 days a week – flexible walk-in shifts over the weekend (Saturday & Sunday) available.
This group practice provides comprehensive longitudinal care to patients of all ages. In-clinic specialists can provide prompt consultation if needed. We provide support in Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Rheumatology.
On-site RN services include, but are not limited to:
- Childhood immunization
- Allergy shots
- Liquid nitrogen
- Ear flushing
- Wound dressing
- And more
This group practice has an experienced, competent and passionate team of MOAs who will assist with e-faxing RX’s, requisitions, referrals, etc. The professional administrative team handles all the paperwork and private payments. In-house system analysis provides support for smooth EMR operations and telemedicine consults.
- In-house ECGs, Holters, and treadmill available
- In-house subspecialty clinics available, such as Diabetes Education Clinic, Heart Function Clinic, and Pacemaker Clinic
- In-house counsellor and physiotherapy
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Sunday 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Street address 8181 Cambie Rd Unit 1008
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 8181 Cambie Road, Richmond Unit 1008, BC, Canada
- Location class Urban
- Perks The health centre is conveniently located in central Richmond and is accessible by public transit (2 minutes walking distance from Aberdeen Canada Line Station). Discount parking passes available.
- EMR MedAccess
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration Negotiable
- Payment Terms Negotiable