CRC Health Centre is a well-established clinic located in central Richmond, with 7 GPs and 6 specialists currently. Opportunity is available for 2 GPs.
This group practice provides comprehensive longitudinal care to patients of all ages. In-clinic specialists can provide prompt consultation if needed. We provide support in Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Rheumatology.
On-site RN services include, but are not limited to:
• Childhood immunization
• Allergy shots
• Pap and breast exam
• Wound dressing
• Liquid nitrogen
• Ear flushing
• And more
This group practice has a strong, experienced and competent administrative team of MOAs. The professional administrative team handles all the paperwork and private payments (10-20% of income is from the private sector). In-house system analysis provides support for smooth EMR operations.
This practice also organizes its own CMEs and provides training to residents, medical students and NP students. Two practicing GPs within the group are of UBC faculty.
• In-house ECGs, Holters, and treadmill available
• In-house subspecialty clinics available, such as Diabetes Education Clinic, Heart Function Clinic, and Pacemaker Clinic
• In-house counsellor and physiotherapy
- Practice or Institution Name CRC Health Centre
- Street address 8181 Cambie Rd Unit 1008
- City Richmond
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 8181 Cambie Road, Richmond Unit 1008, BC, Canada
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- Perks The health centre is conveniently located in central Richmond and is accessible by public transit (2 minutes walking distance from Aberdeen Canada Line Station). Discount parking passes available.
- EMR MedAccess
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration Negotiable
- Payment Terms Negotiable