Cross Roads Clinic is a hybrid family practice and walk-in clinic located on Cambie and Broadway. This family practice and high volume walk in clinic sees about 200 patients per day, including booked and specialty appointments. The clinic is well-staffed with expert billers and well trained MOA’s. These walk-in shifts are well supported, as there are other physicians working at the same time. The shifts are optimal for new graduates as there are other family physicians and specialists working at the same time. The medical director is on site every day to provide additional help/guidance in this collegial environment, and the clinic also has specialists working that provide rapid Access consultations – Pediatrics, GI, General Surgery, Dermatology, Ob/Gyn. This clinic offers on site EMR training (IntraHealth), secure parking, free 2,000 ft gym facility and a convenient location. There is no after hours call – Medical Director is responsible 24/7.
- Practice or Institution Name Cross Roads Walk-In Clinic
- Street address 507 W Broadway
- City Vancouver
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 507 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date January 13, 2021
- Schedule Description Wednesdays 1pm-7pm, Fridays 8:30am-2pm, Saturdays 10am-4pm / July-August Walk in Shifts Monday 1-7pm, Thursday 1-7pm
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- EMR Profile (IntraHealth)
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration 65/35 billing split (more info: MSP/ICBC/WSBC/ Private Visits ($200) splits 65/35. NOTE: their billing staff are highly proficient and the rejection / refusal rates for the billings are extremely low. Notes/forms 80/20)
- Other Details For more information contact the Vancouver Division of Family Practice today!