A new modern clinic located a few minutes walk from the beautiful English Bay in Vancouver is looking for full-time, part-time or locum physicians to work in a dual style walk-in clinic and family practice. They are offering flexible hours and lucrative income. Their clinic is fully equipped with modern equipment and user friendly EMR. They also offer the opportunity to provide virtual care with their online treatment platform. The clinic has 8 examination rooms including procedure rooms. This unique opportunity is open for new grads, young physicians, experienced physicians, IMGs and NPs. Our clinic will also provide monthly specialist visits. The clinics philosophy of care revolves around customized health services to improve wellness as a whole by offering preventative health management consultations and clinical assessments. The individual patient is their focus. Their success depends on the team identifying and striving to exceed the expectations of their patients. Clinic appointments can be pre-booked online, this allows patients the flexibility to have a designated time with the physician of their choice. Physicians will have the opportunity to work in collaboration with nurse practitioners.
They provide patients with the same level of care as the family practice services with the convenience of not having to book an appointment. Their physicians will also have the opportunity to provide virtual care.
- Practice or Institution Name Davie Street Clinic
- Street address 1722 Davie St
- City 1722 Davie St
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 777 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date January 13, 2021
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- Qualifications Current College of Physicians of BC License Canadian College of Family Practitioners (CCFP) Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
- Perks What They Offer: Positions: • Great flexibility: full-time, part-time and locum possible • Flexible working hours: Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm • No on-call/after-hours requirements • An amazing dynamic group of family practice physicians, 4-6 GP’s • Experienced physicians and new grads welcome • Available in providing in-person and virtual medical services • Longitudinal family practice care, full-service family practice Professional Team: • Excellent support staff and very supportive environment • Great operational and administrative support • Very efficient and friendly MOA’s • Manager to help to support your needs • NP’s support • Billing support staff (Medcom Billing Systems Inc.) Benefits: • Mentoring for new grads. There will be a minimum of two physicians practicing. Able to provide support to our new members. • Excellent remuneration (see below) • Very competitive fee slit with lowest possible overhead (see below) Facilities: • Well-organized walk-in clinic • 3300 square feet of space • 8 brand new examination and fully equipped rooms, each room has its own sink and workstation, shared room and surgical/procedure room • User-friendly EMR: MedAccess EMR (an easy-to-use, web-based electronic medical record) Environment: • Located in a high-density residential area • Only 3 minutes walk to English Bay Beach, 4 minutes drive to Stanley Park • Other services available close by 6-min walk to a pharmacy, 6-min drive to Lifelabs, 7-min drive to Downtown Radiology, 8-min drive to physiotherapy • Practice in downtown Vancouver: Great and vibrant city to work in with multiple outdoor activities, shopping, diverse housing, etc.
- EMR Accuro
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration Great Compensation: • Compensation type: Fee-for-service: 75/25 to 80/20 • Minimum guarantee: $130-150/hour depending on the type of contracts , (the highest amount for the physicians either by Fee-for-service or if $130-150/hour not met, guarantee of a minimum salary) • Physician overhead: very low overhead: 25% overhead only • We provide payment every 2 weeks on time • Signing Bonus: may be eligible for up to 10,000 if the minimum commitment of 6 months
- Other Details For more information on this opportunity, please contact the Vancouver Division of Family Practice today!