- Practice or Institution Name ICLS Dermatology & Plastic Surgery
- City Oakville
- Specialty DERMATOLOGY
- Other Details What we can offer you: - The ability to be a part of a larger system, partnering with Canada’s leading Dermatologists and Medical Aesthetics Physicians - Training and growth opportunities - A superior marketing engine investing and supporting in your clinic - Cutting edge research opportunities - The opportunity to work directly in succession with Dr. Sapra in Canada - Competitive rates and industry OUR PEOPLE FIRST COMMITMENT MedSpa Partners is committed to offering a family focused environment based on equality and respect. More specifically, we respect our Team Members point of differentiation, need for development and we respect each individual voice in the company. We believe that the most successful businesses are those that have a natural, not forced, “people first” culture and in turn, we place value on Team Member learning, career path development, and inclusiveness. As a primary focus in our selection process, we place a high value on attitude and self-awareness to ensure that our team is aligned and well suited to not only be a part of, but further assist in living out our family focused culture.
We have an amazing opportunity to experience fulfilling work and your ideal lifestyle as a Dermatologist in the beautiful city of Oakville, Ontario!
ICLS Dermatology and Plastic Surgery has an incredible opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic Dermatologist to join our team. This is a rare opportunity, train and learn directly from Dr. Sheetal Sapra and work alongside one of the best teams in Canada. Our state-of-the-art and beautiful facility is located in Oakville, Ontario where we provide world-class solutions aimed at improving the lives and looks of our patients. ICLS is recognized as an industry pioneer for its advances in technology, surgery and skincare.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in medical and cosmetic dermatology. They will be a confident and natural leader with 3-4 years of experience.
If you have a keen interest in growing, innovating and being a leader in this field, please send your CV to Cheresa Bacchus at [email protected] outlining your interest in this fantastic opportunity!
- Street address 1344 Cornwall Road Oakville
- Country Canada
- Province/State Ontario
- Map 1344 Cornwall Road, Oakville, Ontario L6J 7W5, Canada
- Schedule Description Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Location class Urban
- Work Environment Well-appointed and state-of-the-art clinic.
- Compensation Combined or Other Payment Models
- Payment Terms Compensation is negotiable.