- Practice or Institution Name GraceMed
- City Oakville
- Specialty DERMATOLOGY
GraceMed is a Doctor led Plastic Surgery, Dermatology and Medical Aesthetics platform. We currently have 11 clinics and are growing across Ontario. We pride ourselves in being patient focused and outcome driven. We have well run practices that allow the Dermatologist to focus on providing great care to their patients while we manage the administrative work and practice operations.
We are currently seeking a Dermatologist to join our busy practice in Downtown Oakville. This position provides the opportunity to work alongside a team of experienced Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons and Aesthetic providers.
GraceMed provides complete turnkey operations supported by our team of Executives, Managers, Healthcare Professionals, and Professional Administrative Staff who are here to support your practice in all operational areas including, Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Technology (EMR), Compliance and Patient Experience.
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario registered or eligible
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada FRCP(C) in Dermatology or eligible
- Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA) mandatory
We are extremely proud of our focus on patient care and providing a working environment that fosters professional growth within a culture that promotes cross specialty collaboration. As Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists we believe that together we will provide unmatched care across the industry. This position allows the Physicians the opportunity to develop a practice that focuses on what they find most interesting.
We support your growth by providing turnkey:
- Competitive fee structure
- Nursing support to enable efficient consultations and patient procedures
- An exceptional work environment for all providers
- The ability to grow professionally through in-office and cross platform mentorship
To submit your application or for more information, please contact Cheresa Bacchus, Senior Manager, People and Culture at [email protected]
- Street address 2275 Upper Middle Road East
- Country Canada
- Province/State Ontario
- Map 445 Inglehart Street North, Oakville, ON, Canada
- Start Date May 1, 2023
- Location class Urban
- Work Environment Clinic setting
- Compensation Fee for service