Doc Side Medical is looking for family doctors to join their interdisciplinary team of health care professionals. There is currently a FP, Psychiatrist, Infectious Disease Specialist, and other physicians practicing Addiction Medicine. The patient population serviced by this clinic has a lot of mental illness and addiction cases, with many of the downtown eastside patients being homeless and/or on social assistance. The FP currently at the clinic focuses on Primary Care and Addiction Medicine, and there are usually two to three physicians working at a given time. Any interested FP can choose to establish their own panel of patients focused on general or addiction medicine and service the walk-in portion of the clinic as well. The office features one counselling room, one physician office space, and four to five exam rooms. Open to both fully and provisionally licensed physicians.
- Practice or Institution Name Doc-Side Medical
- Street address 100-678 E Hastings St
- City Vancouver
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 678 East Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date January 13, 2021
- Schedule Description Flexible Locums Needed Clinic Hours: Monday/Wednesday 12pm-5pm Tuesday/Thursday 9:30am-5pm Friday 9am-3pm
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- Perks There is ample staff available to support the daily flow of patient, including one office manager and MOAs and there is free gated parking available for physicians underground.
- EMR Oscar
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration 70/30
- Other Details For more information on this opportunity, please contact the Vancouver Division of Family Practice today!