- Practice or Institution Name Doc-Side Medical
- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Other Details For more information on this opportunity, please contact the Vancouver Division of Family Practice today!
Doc Side Medical is looking for family doctors to join their interdisciplinary team of health care professionals. There is currently a FP, Psychiatrist, Infectious Disease Specialist, and other physicians practicing Addiction Medicine. The patient population serviced by this clinic has a lot of mental illness and addiction cases, with many of the downtown eastside patients being homeless and/or on social assistance. The FP currently at the clinic focuses on Primary Care and Addiction Medicine, and there are usually two to three physicians working at a given time. Any interested FP can choose to establish their own panel of patients focused on general or addiction medicine and service the walk-in portion of the clinic as well. The office features one counselling room, one physician office space, and four to five exam rooms. Open to both fully and provisionally licensed physicians.
- Street address 100-678 E Hastings St
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 678 East Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date January 13, 2021
- Schedule Description Flexible Locums Needed Clinic Hours: Monday/Wednesday 12pm-5pm Tuesday/Thursday 9:30am-5pm Friday 9am-3pm
- Location class Urban
- Perks There is ample staff available to support the daily flow of patient, including one office manager and MOAs and there is free gated parking available for physicians underground.
- EMR Oscar
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration 70/30