- Practice or Institution Name Docs On The Bay
- City West Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
Docs on the Bay is a warm, friendly, traditional family practice. The lovely and supportive group practice in Horseshoe Bay with views of the ocean and mountains, has been in practice for over 45 years. The clinic serves all communities on the North Shore, including Lions Bay, Sunshine Coast, and our island communities.
Docs on the Bay currently has a complement of seven family physicians, three Psychologists, two Physiotherapists, massage therapy and health coaching. There are also five established Patient Care Coordinators. Office based practice: no obstetrics/hospitalist work/long term care. Patients are primarily middle aged and older women, but generally healthy.
Horseshoe Bay is a small community at the western end of the North Shore and home to the BC Ferries terminal. This is a wonderful pedestrian friendly community with a main street just a few blocks long with various shops and restaurants to choose from. Horseshoe Bay is the gateway to Howe Sound.
IMGs eligible for provisional license to practice family medicine in BC are welcome to apply!
Get in touch with the recruitment team at the North Shore Divisions of Family Practice today to learn more about this opportunity and to discuss your preferences for other similar opportunities throughout the North Shore, Sea to Sky, and Sunshine Coast region.
- Street address 6422 Bay Street
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 6422 Bay Street, West Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date February 7, 2022
- End Date August 26, 2022
- Schedule Description 3 days a week (2 full days, 2 half days), 7-8 hours per day. Flexibility to work more hours virtually if desired
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements No
- Qualifications Hold or soon to attain Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP). Hold or eligible for full license to practice medicine in BC. Good standing with BC's College of Physicians and Surgeons. No hospital privilege's required. Provisional license eligible applicants welcome to apply.
- EMR WOLF
- Community / Neighbourhood Horseshoe Bay
- Compensation Fee for service
- Payment Terms 70/30 split