- Practice or Institution Name Aquarius Medical Clinic
- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
This hybrid clinic is seeking new physicians to join their walk-in and family practice team. Located in Yaletown, this group clinic employs more than 12 physicians, serving over 50 patients per day who are predominantly healthy professional families with acute issues. This clinic has several special interest physicians focused on women’s health, maternity, and dermatology, and is equipped with five exam rooms and one consultation room. The office has 11 support staff and five to six working physicians at one time and is an extended hours clinic. This clinic allows for locum or permanent employment and is open to provisionally licensed candidates with further permanent opportunities. This opportunity allows for the flexibility of physicians to create their ideal work schedules through the ability to work from home or in the clinic as needed. There are no on-call or after-hours requirements, as well as many amenities such as accessible transit, parking, and proximity to restaurants and the sea wall.
- Street address 179 Davie Street
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 179 Davie Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date October 5, 2021
- Schedule Description Flexibility schedule to allow physicians to create their ideal work schedules through the ability to work from home or in the clinic as needed.
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements None
- EMR Plexia
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration 70/30 billing split