- Practice or Institution Name Dr. Verity Livingstone
- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Other Details For more information on this opportunity, please contact the Vancouver Division of Family Practice today!
A breastfeeding specialist is looking for a physician to take over the operation of their clinic in the Broadway corridor. The outgoing doctor’s timeline of retirement is set for the end of 2021, however they are looking for somebody to start as soon as possible in order for the incoming physician to familiarize themselves with the practice and the specialty. Breastfeeding medicine is a rapidly expanding subspecialty, and with only a few physicians dedicating their time to it the clinical demands have outstripped the available services. This physician currently works three days a week, alongside two other physicians who also work part time. There is a full-time office manager, a full time MOA and a part time book keeper. The incoming physician would require an IBCLC diploma and a certain number of clinical hours in order to fill this position. The outgoing physician owns the space and is open to being a landlord and offering a 70/30 split.
- Street address 943 W Broadway
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 943 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date January 28, 2021
- Schedule Description Practice Takeover!
- Location class Urban
- EMR Profile/IntraHealth
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration 70/30