- Practice or Institution Name Dr. Wai-Arm Lam
- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Other Details For more information on this opportunity, please contact the Vancouver Division of Family Practice today!
A spacious solo clinic in Chinatown is looking for a FP to take over their already established patient panel of over 1,500. The FP leaving is hoping to transfer the care of his patients to another FP following his retirement. There are about 1,500 active patients in this FPs panel, the majority of which speak primarily Cantonese or Mandarin, so it is necessary for the FP to be able to speak either of these languages (MOA’s speak Cantonese and Mandarin as well). The practice itself runs on an Oscar EMR and is offering a 70/30 split, seeing about 30-35 patients per day. There are no obstetrics, and on-call needs for the office are extremely rare. The patient panel consists of many geriatric and medically complex patients. The office has two exam rooms, one office room, and one storage room.
- Street address 236 E Georgia St
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 236 East Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date January 28, 2021
- Schedule Description Hours of office include Mon-Sat 9:30am-5:30pm with 1pm-2pm lunch. Thursdays there is an option to do residential care visits for about 60 patients, and Saturdays have the option of being half days
- Location class Urban
- EMR Oscar
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration 70/30 billing split (MSP billings of $538,533.34 from 2017 Blue Book)