- Practice or Institution Name Evergreen Medical Clinic
- City Miramichi
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Other Details Come change your life and grow a healthier you with our team. Short commutes to work whether you choose to cycle or drive. Fresh clean air, with weather that allows for year round enjoyment of the great outdoors.
The Evergreen Medical clinic is seeking a GP to join our collaborative, forward thinking, innovative clinic. We are seeking an individual with an interest in a good work life balance while provided passionate care to their patients in a supportive, calm work environment.
- Street address 295 Pleasant Street
- Country Canada
- Province/State New Brunswick
- Map 295 Pleasant Street, Miramichi, NB, Canada
- Start Date August 1, 2021
- Schedule Description Flexible
- Location class Rural
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements Opportunities for Emergency Medicine shifts, Hospitalist shifts, Surgical Assisting, GP oncology, Palliative Care, Addiction Medicine, First Nations health clinics, Minor Procedures clinics, After hours clinics.
- Qualifications Medical degree is required. CCFP preferred, but consideration will be given to other university medical school qualifications and training. Eligible for unsupervised licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of New Brunswick. Proficiency in English; bilingual skills would be considered an asset. Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-building skills. Good attendance and work record.
- Perks Interested candidates can arrange a site visit with transportation and accommodation arranged. Fee for service. The government of New Brunswick currently offers a rural recruitment incentive of $80,000 for a 4-year return of service for eligible candidates. The Horizon Health Authority offers a relocation incentive of up to $8,000. The New Brunswick Medical Society offers a retention program and generous CMPA and CME reimbursements.
- Work Environment Collegial, calm, and supportive work environment, with teaching and ongoing learning opportunities through medical learners, residents. Affiliation with Dalhousie University and Memorial University Medical Schools.
- EMR Intrahealth
- Community / Neighbourhood The City of Miramich is a friendly, warm, community located along the Miramichi River in North Eastern New Brunswick. It offers affordable housing and a low coast of living while provided ample activities and recreation for children and adults. Miramichi has some of the best mountain biking, running, cross country skiing, snowmobiling trails around. We also are know for our amazing fishing and water sports in general. We have an excellent golf course as well with very affordable membership fees.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration 300,000-550,000 per year
- Payment Terms Overhead is competitive at 80/20 which includes staffing
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums The government of New Brunswick currently offers a rural recruitment incentive of $80,000 for a 4-year return of service for eligible candidates. The Horizon Health Authority offers a relocation incentive of up to $8,000. The New Brunswick Medical Society offers a retention program and generous CMPA and CME reimbursements.