Our clinic is 10 years old and developed a large patient base. Practice scope:
1. Traditional family practice if you wish to have your own patients. As Burnaby area has a large population without a family doctor.
2. walk in practice: the clinic functions as an urgent care centre, many procedures are done in office such as lacerations and epidermal cysts I and D., etc. Also, many patients use the clinic as a back up when their family doctors are unavailable. It is a fast paced work environment.
3. Option for doing obstetrics. I deliver roughly 100 women/yr in Burnaby Hospital, my office practice focus is prenatal care and woman’s health, such as pap smears, IUD insertion and endometrial biopsies. We have 5 physicians working as a group and clinic has been around for 10 years. Oscar EMR is used for patient records. We have 7 large examination rooms all of them equipped for doing procedures. If anyone interested in joining our team, please call me at 604 809-0977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Wei Li, MD, CCFP
- Practice or Institution Name Brentwood Medical Clinic
- Street address Unit 212 - 4567 Lougheed Hwy
- City Burnaby
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map Unit 212 - 4567 Lougheed Hwy Burnaby British Columbia, Canada V5C 3Z6
- Start Date November 23, 2020
- Schedule Description Monday,Friday 12 pm-6 pm, Wednesday 2pm-6 pm. Sunday 12-6 pm. Flexible.
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements No. But if you order critical lab test such as Tropnin I, you need to give your cellphone number in case lab calls after clinic hours.
- Qualifications BC license and MSP billing number.
- Perks 72.5% split for MSP and private visit billings for week days, 75% for weekends. 80% for form. 90% for lawyer 's report
- Work Environment Staff are experienced and friendly and patient care oriented. You will have 3 rooms to rotate when you work to make sure not slow you down. We provide surgical masks, gawns, face shield and gloves as PPE for all doctors and staff. We screen at the door each patient's temperature, and questions to rule out any COVID-19 case.
- EMR OSCAR
- Community / Neighbourhood Burnaby city is a mixed community with 50% locals whoes ancestors came at least 50 years ago. About 20-30% new immigrants family, rests are students nearby, majority are middle class.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration 72.5% - 75%
- Payment Terms 1. 72.5% for MSP and private patients visit on weekdays. 75% for weekends. 2. 80/20 split for form filled for patients 3. 90/10 split for lawyers report 4. All urine test is billed to the clinic, not physicians.
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums Parking is free at back in the Mall parking lot.