You’ll have the opportunity to leverage emerging technologies and provide virtual consultations to patients from anywhere in the province – this means you can work from home, at times that suit you!
- Practice or Institution Name TELUS Health MyCare
- City BC
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 510 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6B 0M3 Vancouver
- Schedule Description In British Columbia, our service is available to patients Monday to Friday 8 AM-10 PM (PST). You start date will be mutually agreed-upon. Saturday and Sunday 8 AM-8 PM (PST)
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Virtual
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements There is no on-call or after hour requirements
- Qualifications You need to be a registered Family Physician eligible to work in BC: ● Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC) ● Certificant of the College of Family Physicians (CCFP) ● Membership of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA) ● Comfortable with mobile technology (video calling), or the ability and desire to learn!
- Perks We offer a salaried hourly rate, no matter how many patients you see. We combine artificial intelligence with telemedicine to help support our doctors and patients, and improve the efficiency of physician consultations. We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help improve your video consultation skills, including ongoing appraisals and peer reviews. There’s hardly any paperwork – you have a Clinical Operations team to handle all of the administrative aspects of your consult. You can work from home!
- EMR We use a proprietary EMR and provide full training to our clinical team.
- Compensation Salary
- Estimated Remuneration Our salaried hourly rate in BC ranges from $120 - $145/hour depending on the time of day or if you work on the weekend.
- Payment Terms There is no overhead, splits, or fees.
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums $3000 signing bonus for a limited time