- Practice or Institution Name Lynn Valley Family Doctors
- City North Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
Lynn Valley Family Doctors Clinic is a family practice clinic located in North Vancouver’s Lynn Valley neighbourhood. It is easily accessible by both transit and car. There 2 full-time physicians working out of this clinic and there is a room for another physician.
Dr. Tesiorowski is looking for a physician to do locum for the next year for her time off (2 weeks in February/March and 4 weeks in June) and then to take over a part of her patient panel as she plans to gradually retire. Her panel contains patients of all ages and ethnicities with complex patient panel
This is an excellent opportunity for a Family Physician to experience and get acquainted with the practice as a locum or part time physician and have the opportunity to stay long term by building out their own practice.
The chosen candidate would take over a pre-determined number of patients and would have room to grow their practice by taking patients from retiring physicians through the NS DoFP, from VCH clinics and hospital discharges, as well as other unattached patients in the community.
- Access to 2 exam rooms during shifts, clinic has 4 exam rooms
- Shared office space
Hold or soon to attain Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP).
Hold or eligible for full license to practice medicine in BC.
Good standing with BC’s College of Physicians and Surgeons.
No hospital privileges required.
Provisional license eligible applicants are welcome to apply.
Get in touch with the recruitment team at the North Shore Divisions of Family Practice today to learn more about this opportunity and to discuss your preferences for other similar opportunities throughout the North Shore, Sea to Sky, and Sunshine Coast region.
- Street address 209 - 1200 Lynn Valley Road
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 1200 Lynn Valley Road, North Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date May 9, 2022
- Schedule Description The clinic is currently open from Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, The new physician will work out a schedule with the clinic.
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements Dr. Tesiorowski belongs to the On-call Group of 7 doctors from the North Shore. All physicians in the group take turns on a rotating schedule – flexible in regards to planned time off
- Qualifications Hold or soon to attain Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP). Hold or eligible for full license to practice medicine in BC. Good standing with BC's College of Physicians an d Surgeons. No hospital privilege's required. Provisional license eligible applicants welcome to apply.
- Work Environment The clinic currently has 2 full-time physicians ( 4 days a week), 2 MOA’s who can all help with the transition process. Dr. Tesiorowskis currently using Med Access EMR. There are no paper charts associated with the practice
- EMR Med Access
- Community / Neighbourhood Lynn Valley
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration Estimated MSP billing from 2020 is approximately $310,000* *Physicians can work different hours, see more or less patients, and create their own practice style. Past figures doesn’t dictate the new candidates expected billing.
- Payment Terms Billing Split – 70/30* *The financial agreement in the clinic is coordinated through with Dr. Tesiorowski