Recruiting for full service family physician in beautiful rural British Columbia.
In office/tele health care; ER shifts. Also, the opportunity to provide primary maternity care, but not mandatory.
Many outdoor activities just out the back door; hiking, mountain biking, rafting, camping, fishing, hunting.
- Practice or Institution Name Central Square Medical Clinic
- Street address 1307 Main Street
- City Smithers
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 1307 Smithers, BC, V0J2N0
- Start Date July 5, 2021
- End Date August 27, 2021
- Schedule Description Mon-Wed: office: 0900-1600h Thurs: ER 0800-1800 Weekend rounds and 1 ER shift: 1 weekend /month Extra ER shifts possibly available Possibly maternity call/coverage if desired by locum
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Rural
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements One weekend/month - round for all office. One weekend/month - ER shift. Possibly maternity call/coverage if desired.
- Qualifications Medical Doctorate; CCFP; Will need to qualify for hospital privileges at Bulkley Valley District Hospital for inpt/ER/maternity care.
- Perks Very supportive medical community. Great place to work and play!
- Work Environment Group office practice: 7 physicians. Share weekend rounds. Seniors care home visit if required. ER/maternity care at Bulkley Valley District Hospital.
- EMR MOIS
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration Approx $1000/day in office (70/30) split; Approx $1000/day in ER.
- Payment Terms In office billing splits 70/30. All hospital billings are 100% paid to locum.