- Practice or Institution Name Preventum Health
- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
Preventum Health is a well-established, preventive health clinic located in Vancouver’s beautiful Dunbar area. We are looking for someone to join our team who is passionate about providing personalized, quality care with a focus on disease prevention and increasing longevity.
We offer a mix of private and public services. Our patients have an annual assessment which includes a full assessment with bloodwork, DEXA scan, exercise cardiac stress test, and whole body ultrasound followed by a physician review to create a plan of management for the year.
Our emphasis is on prevention and screening. We have robust systems in place to ensure our patients are up to date with current screening guidelines and personalized additional screening where appropriate. Our team MOA’s actively manage this process, overseen by physicians.
We are supported by several in-house specialists including, internal medicine, dermatology, gynecology, medical genetics, and surgery, as well as a diet and performance specialist.
We are a small, friendly clinic and are looking to take on another family physician to expand these services.
- Street address 3210 Dunbar St
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 3210 Dunbar Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date January 2, 2024
- Schedule Description Full-time (4 days/week) 8:30 am to 5 pm Office is open 9-5, Mon-Fri.
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements TBD
- Qualifications CPSBC license, CMPA member
- Perks High staff to physician ratio On-site lab Multidisciplinary specialist physician collaborative care Compounding pharmacy attached to office
- Work Environment Large modern offices/exam rooms. Knowledgeable, supportive staff, collaborative colleagues.
- EMR OscarPro
- Community / Neighbourhood Dunbar
- Compensation Combined or Other Payment Models
- Payment Terms Highly competitive payment model. LFP available.
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums Signing bonus available.