- Practice or Institution Name Revive Medical
- City north vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Female Family Physician to join our team at Revive Medical. You will be working directly with physicians, allied health specialists and patients. It is very important that you are a team player and have excellent communication skills.
Revive Medical is a new and innovative clinic located in the heart of North Vancouver, BC. We will be offering specialized preventative care along with sports medicine and rehabilitation. The clinic space will house several professionals and is being constructed to have a modern and contemporary atmosphere. There will be a team of young physicians along with a number of trained allied health professionals who will all share the same values around patient care and experience. The goal is to create a collaborative environment, where each individual of the team feels welcomed and important to the overall culture we hope to create for our patients.
As a new physician joining our team you will have a key role in helping us shape our clinical identity. We are creating a unique concept for both patients and practitioners. Our hope is that our medical and rehab teams work closely together to improve patient care and outcomes. As we start out, we are looking for someone who is flexible and willing to adapt, as the scope of our clinic changes over the coming months and years. This is an exciting position that can lead to several opportunities beyond the scope of day-to-day patient care. The role will be flexible in that it will include access to telemedicine services along with in person care. Medical Office Assistant Support to be provided.
Roles & Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to) the following:
Direct Patient Care:
• Taking detailed medical histories
• Completing thorough physical examinations
• Preventative health care counselling
• Administering specialized medical tests, vaccinations and procedures
• Collaborating with allied health team members
• Facilitating continuity of care for patients accessing services at the clinic
• Clinic Outreach & Attendance at Clinic Functions
• Education and training as Family Physician MD
• Understand, support and evolve with clinic processes/procedures
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Attention to detail, organization and problem-solving skills
• Experience with Electronic Medical Records (Input Health)
• Willingness to learn and adapt to evolving roles
• Training in unique modalities related to mental health, preventative health and therapeutic medicine (preferred)
Salary: Contract Position (Competitive Overhead Split)
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $197,105.00-$240,907.00 per year
- Street address 106 711 14th street west
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 711 14th Street West, North Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date November 1, 2021
- Schedule Description Options to work in clinic full-time, part-time, and ability to work from home with tele-medicine
- Qualifications Qualifications Education: Undergraduate Degree, Medical Degree, Residency in Family & Community Medicine Experience: New Graduates or Experienced Family Physician. Interest/Specialization in Sports Medicine (Preferred)
- Perks Beautiful space with state of the art equipment. On-site parking. Friendly staff. Flexible schedule.
- Work Environment Located in the heart of North Vancouver, Revive will change the way you see your health. The generous clinic space will offer 2500 sq ft of clinician rooms, gym space and dedicated therapy areas. Our membership programs & medical services will help you feel confident in addressing your medical needs.
- EMR input
- Payment Terms Negotiable