- Practice or Institution Name TELUS Health MyCare
- City Virtual - Any Location
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Other Details • Work from where it is convenient for you; make your own schedule and get the work life balance you want. • Community of best in class physicians at your fingertips. • Concierge support from Clinical Operations Team, low paperwork . • Competitive hourly rates, incentives, no overhead, no rent.
Who we are
TELUS Health MyCare™ is committed to putting patients at the center of care by leveraging the power of technology to drive better health outcomes for Canadians so they can live happier, healthier lives.
As a TELUS Health MyCare Physician you’ll have the opportunity to help us shape the future of healthcare across Canada by improving access to healthcare for all by bringing it directly to the communities that need it most.
As a TELUS Health MyCare Family Physician you will:
- Leverage our powerful digital health technology to provide virtual consultations to patients from anywhere in the province.
- Reviewing laboratory and imaging results to ensure appropriate patient follow-up
- Work with our Medical Directors and Physician Leads to support clinical quality and governance
What’s in it for you:
- Work from where it is convenient for you. You have the flexibility to make your own schedule and get the work life balance you crave.
- You can join us part-time or full-time – whatever works best for you.
- You will be part of a community of best in class physicians. Learn, grow and thrive in this amazing network right at your fingertips.
- We make it easy and seamless for you to deliver exceptional care to your patients. Our clinical operations team will provide concierge support to take the stress of paperwork off your plate.
- We offer competitive hourly rate compensation and incentives.
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help develop your video consultation skills, as well as the ongoing opportunity to learn about leading edge health technology.
What you need to apply:
- You need to be a registered Family Physician eligible to work in Ontario
- Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Membership of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
- Comfortable with mobile technology (video calling), or the ability and desire to learn!
- Be able to commit minimum of 8 hours per week or more
TELUS Health MyCare is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.
- Country Canada
- Province/State Ontario
- Map 25 York Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Schedule Description You set your own schedule based on your availability.
- Location class Virtual
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements There are no on-call or after hour requirements
- Qualifications You need to be a registered Family Physician eligible to work in ON, licensure with the College of Family Physicians of Ontario, membership of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA), or equivalent, and comfortable with mobile technology (video calling) or the ability and desire to learn!
- Perks *Work from where it is convenient for you. *Our clinical operations team will provide concierge support to take the stress of paperwork off your plate. *Flexibility to make your own schedule and get the work life balance you crave.
- Work Environment You will be part of a community of best in class physicians. Learn, grow and thrive in this amazing network right at your fingertips.
- EMR We use a proprietary EMR and provide full training to our clinical team.
- Compensation Salary
- Payment Terms *Highly competitive compensation rates and incentives with no rent or any other overhead. No splits, or fees.
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums Guarantee is based on your committed hours for a chosen shift.