You’ll have the opportunity to leverage emerging technologies and provide virtual consultations to patients from anywhere in the province – this means you can work from home, at times that suit you!
- Practice or Institution Name Babylon by TELUS Health
- City Saskatchewan
- Country Canada
- Province/State Saskatchewan
- Map 2002 Victoria Ave, Regina, SK S4P 2C7, Canada
- Schedule Description We have shifts available Monday to Saturday from 8AM-5PM EST. We anticipate extending our hours in the near future. You start date will be mutually agreed-upon.
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Virtual
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements There is no on-call or after hour requirements
- Qualifications You need to be a registered Family Physician eligible to work in Saskatchewan: Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan (CPSS) Certificant of the College of Family Physicians (CCFP) Membership of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA) Comfortable with mobile technology (video calling), or the ability and desire to learn!
- Perks We offer a salaried hourly rate, no matter how many patients you see. We offer extended health benefits, or a health spending account, to all of our physicians – your health matters to us, as much as our patients’. We’re an established global service, with operations in the UK, US, Rwanda, Asia and the Middle East. We combine artificial intelligence with telemedicine to help support our doctors and patients, and improve the efficiency of physician consultations. We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help improve your video consultation skills, including ongoing appraisals and peer reviews. There’s hardly any paperwork – you have a Clinical Operations team to handle all of the administrative aspects of your consult. You can work from home!
- EMR We use a proprietary Babylon EMR and provide full training to our clinical team.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration Please reach out to learn more about our salaried hourly rate, which depends on the time of day or if you work on the weekend.
- Payment Terms There is no overhead, splits, or fees.