- Practice or Institution Name TELUS Health Care Centres
- City North Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
We are a healthcare facility with over 7 Family Physicians . We are growing our Physician team and offer excellent work life balance with small 500 patient rosters. We are focused on preventative care including disease prevention, optimizing patient care outcomes and overall health promotion.
This is a great opportunity for motivated candidates to work within a well-established and highly innovative group. We are looking for experienced Family Physicians to lead patients through medical assessments, exams, and to make recommendations for investigative and treatment interventions. This is done in partnership with the Physicians care team as part of a multidisciplinary approach. The care team includes- nurses, dietitians, kinesiology, mental health practitioners etc. all working collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality of care.
Apply here: https://telus-health-care-centers.breezy.hr/p/654ee8226ad8
Position Type: Part Time/Full Time – Minimum of 3 days per week
Who is TELUS Health?
TELUS Health is empowering every person to live their healthiest life. At TELUS Health Care Centres, our programs focus on preventive medicine in our interdisciplinary team approach.
Do you share our passion?
You’ll have the opportunity to help us shape the future of healthcare by focusing on the uniqueness of each individual and delivering improved health experiences for everyone.
Let’s create a healthier future, together
Join our team:
TELUS Health Care Centres is looking for a family physician to join our dynamic and expanding Personalized Care team in our centrally located North Vancouver clinic.
You can find out more about our clinic here: https://www.telus.com/en/health/care-centres/locations/north-vancouver
The successful candidate will be a passionate and empathetic individual who believes in patient-first care, available to commit to a roster of patients between 3-5 days a week.
- As part of the team you’ll be responsible for the provision of personalized care to the population of patients seen in the clinic. Areas of focus include: disease prevention and health promotion
- Ability to take initiative and foster a preventive care mindset; continually look for opportunities to improve the health outcomes for our patients and patients
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle:
- You are a seasoned medical practitioner with a minimum 2-3 years of work experience in a physician role, familiar with and interested in prevention-focused primary care
- You are a physician licensed to practice in the province of BC
- You maintain medical liability insurance coverage through Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
- You are comfortable with using an EMR and workplace technology
- You believe in the benefit of team based care and enjoy working with a broader care team
- You embody adaptability and flexibility to ensure highest level of service for team and clients
- You are a compelling communicator: clear, concise and influential in all aspects of communication
- You are a lifelong learner: dissatisfied with the status quo and continually growing personal capabilities
- Experience in preventive health care will be considered an asset
A bit about us
Our business is connecting Canadians. Our social impact is using our world-leading technology to create meaningful change, give back to help communities thrive, and help those who need it most. When you join our team, you’re helping us make the future friendly. We’re committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability —your unique contributions and talents will be valued and respected here.
We believe in the power of prevention, early detection and timely intervention. This is why we work with every patient to develop personalized health and wellness plans that help deliver the best possible healthcare outcomes. From periodic health assessments to ongoing care programs, our collaborative approach ensures that patients get quality care every step of the way.
The health and safety of our team, customers and communities is paramount to TELUS. Accordingly, we require anyone joining our team to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Street address 138 E 13th St, Suite 220
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 138 East 13th Street, North Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date July 11, 2022
- Schedule Description Part or full time; we're open discussing a schedule that works best for both.
- Location class Urban
- Qualifications -You are a seasoned medical practitioner with a minimum 2-3 years of work experience in a physician role, familiar with and interested in prevention-focused primary care -You are a physician licensed to practice in the province of BC -You maintain medical liability insurance coverage through Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
- Perks -Enjoy a great work-life balance -Generous allotment of time for each patient, giving you the opportunity to provide quality care -You will be part of a community of best in class physicians. Learn, grow and thrive in this amazing national network right at your fingertips -Collaborate and work with an amazing practice team of physicians, nurses, medical office assistants, kinesiologists & nutritionists. -Great support staff to help you settle in and support your administrative needs
- Work Environment Centrally located clinic in North Vancouver. Collaborate and work with an amazing practice team of physicians, nurses, medical office assistants, kinesiologists & nutritionists. We have great support staff to help you settle in and support your administrative needs
- Compensation Combined or Other Payment Models
- Payment Terms Compensation : Daily per diem rate + 100% of billings for insured services. No over-head costs.