- Practice or Institution Name TELUS Health Care Centres
- City Calgary
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Other Details New Physicians are able to have a roster when they join. We have a number of clients wishing to join us and on a waitlist to get in!
We are a private healthcare facility and have over 14 Family Physicians in the province of Alberta at our two Care Centres in Calgary and Edmonton. Our Calgary Clinic is growing our Physician team and offer excellent work life balance with small 500 patient rosters. We are focused on preventative care including disease prevention, optimizing patient care outcomes and overall health promotion.
This is a great opportunity for motivated candidates to work within a well-established and highly innovative group. We are currently running at maximum capacity and are now having to turn patients away. We are looking for experienced Family Physicians to lead patients through medical assessments, exams, and to make recommendations for investigative and treatment interventions. This is done in partnership with the Physicians care team as part of a multidisciplinary approach. The care team includes- nurses, dietitians, kinesiology, mental health practitioners etc. all working collaboratively to ensure our patients receive the highest quality of care. Our clients pay a subscription fee to participate in our wrap around wellness programming.
The clinic in Calgary located in the beltline district has:
– Modern and spacious facilities
– 11 examination rooms
– 2 fully equipped procedure rooms
– Staff room and kitchen, fully equipped gym
– Highly diverse and engaged team | billing support, professional admin staff, referral coordinator, and clinic management
– CME Events
Position Type: Part Time/Full Time – Minimum of 3 days per week
License: Licensed by College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
Compensation : Daily per diem rate + 100% of billings for insured services. No over-head costs.
- Country Canada
- Province/State Alberta
- Map 906 16 Ave SW
- Schedule Description Position Type: Part Time/Full Time – Minimum of 3 days per week
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements Yes, once every 12 approximately.
- Qualifications Licensed by College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
- Perks Amazing work life balance with small Physician rosters of 400-600 patients. Clinic open M-F from 7:30 to 5pm. Come join the future of TELUS Healthcare. Get in early and help us build out our path to innovation. The latest and greatest technology and top of the line equipment!
- Work Environment Collaborative approach. Private Practice with Multidisciplinary care team.
- EMR Med Access
- Community / Neighbourhood Beltline District, underground parking available
- Compensation Combined or Other Payment Models
- Payment Terms Compensation : Daily per diem rate + 100% of billings for insured services. No over-head costs.
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums Signing bonus available