Practice Name: Mercy Medical Clinic Inc., Incorporated in BC.
Practice objective: Caring with passion
- Coquitlam – Superstore
- North Delta – Walmart
- South Surrey – Superstore
- Surrey – In a shopping complex
All locations are of multi-ethnic community setup.
Services offered :
- Family Practice
- Pain Management
Clinic Profile: Mercy Medical Clinic Inc. (MMC) clinics are professionally managed family health care and walk-in clinics equipped with state of the art technologies with the following
- Clinic website with online booking features
- e-Services for registration, credit card, e Fax, wait time, etc.
- EMR with billing and e Fax from the patient chart
- Voice over IP phones
- Applications to support payroll, purchasing, referrals, etc.
All tasks of the MOA are workflow-driven with a definite timeline that automates the tasks of support staff towards an efficient work environment. This modern setup helps eliminate the administrative burden of physicians and allows our physicians to concentrate on delivering the best patient care possible and provides the physician the opportunity to have a healthy work-life balance.MMC is working to introduce automated patient communication for follow-up-related activities such as calling patients for follow-up visits based on test results, alert chronically patients for consultation/tests/checkups towards better health care. There is a centralized Back office setup to support Consults and billing.
Team: We have a team of expert Physicians and MOA’s giving excellent health care to the local communities. We have doctors from inside Canada, the US, and UK.
Vacancy: Mercy Medical Clinic Inc. (MMC) is currently recruiting permanent full-time/part-time family physicians to practice in family practice and walk-in practices at Surrey, North Delta, and South Surrey in British Columbia(BC). Various practice opportunities are available that suit to Physician and include daytime, evening, and weekend shifts and web-based consulting. We welcome physicians to join our team and enjoy a professional work environment.
Physician Requirement: All Physicians to practice here at BC must hold a valid license to practice medicine in BC and remain current with the College of Physicians & Surgeons of BC
- Practice or Institution Name MERCY MEDICAL CLINIC
- Street address 14856 75A Ave
- City Surrey
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 14856 75A Avenue, Surrey, BC, Canada
- Start Date April 15, 2021
- Schedule Description Clinic Hours: • Mon-Fri: Between 9.00 AM and 6.00 PM. • Sat: 9.00 AM-2.00 PM and Sun – Optional Physician hours are based on their availability.
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements Not required
- Qualifications You need to be a registered Family Physician eligible to work in BC. Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC) Certificant of the College of Family Physicians (CCFP) Membership of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA) Comfortable with mobile technology (video calling), or the ability and desire to learn.
- Perks We offer a competitive split between 75 and 80 or a salary as desired by physicians We offer extended health benefits. We use Tele-medicine to help support our doctors and patients, and improve the efficiency of physician consultations wherever required. There’s hardly any paperwork – you have a Clinical Operations team to handle all of the administrative aspects of your work. You can work sometime from home or at our state of the art office.
- Work Environment Well equipped state of the art office with EMR,Online booking,Billing,e fax,phone with auto attendant etc Large square foot clinic area with 2 exam rooms per doctor (computers/printers in each exam room) Fully trained and experienced staff
- EMR Med Access , we'll provide you with training if required.
- Community / Neighbourhood Our clinics located at Surrey,Delta and South Surrey with large shops around them Enough parking space for physicians,staff and patients Surrounded by several shops/restaurants in the area
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration Remuneration is based on a fee for service with a competitive split applied. All clinics are in large departmental stores with very good earning potential. We take care of all expenses related to the clinic including marketing on an ongoing basis. The Split is set at max of 80% for an optimum utilization of the physicians.
- Payment Terms Bi-Weekly , direct deposit within 1-2 days upon receipt from MSP
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums Minimum 75% upon starting
- Other Details Split applicable on all MSP and PRIVATE BILLING 40-50 patients a day less or more whatever works best for you The clinic will arrange a minimum number of patients from the start based on physician capacity