- Practice or Institution Name Total Care Medical Clinic
- City Surrey
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
TotalCare Medical Clinic is a new facility seeking full-time and part-time physicians to join walk-in/family practice. The physician will have independence to choose their preferred type of practice and working hours. Our proactive management and administrative team will be available at all times ensuring the smooth function of your busy day and growth of your practice and patient panel.
The practice hopes to develop a diverse patient panel, support complex care, provide primary and specialist care for suburban patients. The office is well equipped with all equipment, Telus EMR system, and supported by very friendly, collaborative, and knowledgeable staff.
Trilingual/bilingual (Punjabi, hindi and English) preferred.
We are conveniently located in a family-friendly neighborhood of Surrey which is well established and has ample parking available on site, along with an easy commutable access. Our office has 6 exam/treatment rooms, a doctor’s consult office, triage room, nurse’s station, reception, waiting area, and a staff room. Incoming physicians will maintain a full-scope-full-time family practice in Clinic, which is open Monday to Friday and optional Weekend . If you are interested in hearing more about this clinic or in visiting the office , please contact us for more information.
- Street address 8050 128 St Surrey #102
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map #102- 8050 128 St Surrey ,BC , V3W 4E9
- Start Date July 5, 2022
- End Date October 31, 2022
- Schedule Description Full-time / Part-time , long term, Short term Family/Walk-in Practice
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements Optional
- Qualifications *Hold Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP). * Hold or eligible for full license to practice medicine in BC. * Good standing with BC’s College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- Perks Free parking next to clinic entrance. Adequate exam rooms with exam beds, staff room , land lines and support for procedures. Growth opportunities for new grads and experienced family physicians.
- EMR Telus EMR system
- Community / Neighbourhood central surrey, newton
- Compensation Combined or Other Payment Models
- Estimated Remuneration $300,000 - $400,000 based on time worked and as patient panel builds up.
- Payment Terms Open/Negotiable, optional (with minimum guaranteed $100/hr.)