- Practice or Institution Name iCollab Healthcare
- City Surrey
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
iCollab Healthcare is a new facility seeking full-time and part-time physicians to join our very friendly group walk-in/family practice. Along with collaborative Primary and Specialist care, our facility also consists of Pharmacy, Optometry, Physiotherapy and Dentistry allied healthcare teams all under one roof (plenty of support!). The physician will have independence to choose their preferred type of practice and working hours. Our proactive management and administrative team will be available at all times ensuring the smooth function of your busy day and growth of your practice and patient panel.
The practice hopes to develop a diverse patient panel, support complex care, provide primary and specialist care for suburban patients. The office is well equipped with all equipment, Telus CHR EMR system, and supported by very friendly, collaborative, and knowledgeable staff.
We are located in a family-friendly neighborhood of Surrey which is well established and has ample parking available on site, along with an easy commutable access. Our office has 6 exam/treatment rooms, a doctor’s consult office, 2 triage rooms, nurse’s station, reception, waiting area, and a staff room. Incoming physicians will maintain a full-scope-full-time family practice in Clinic, which is open Monday to Friday and optional half day Saturdays. If you are interested in hearing more about this clinic or in visiting the office and physicians, please contact us for more information.
Location: 6625 152 A street, Unit 104, Surrey, BC
75/25 Split, Flexible Work Hours and Vacation Time
- Street address 6625 152A Street, Unit 104
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map Unit 104 - 6625 152A Street, Surrey, BC, V3S 5X5
- Location class Urban
- Qualifications CPSBC, CMPA, CCFP
- EMR Telus CHR
- Community / Neighbourhood Newton, Surrey
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration $300,000 - $400,000 based on time worked and as patient panel builds up
- Payment Terms 75/25 Split