We are a 20,000 sq ft multidisciplinary health clinic located on Burnaby Mountain, designed to support the provision of health services to the local UniverCity community and the SFU community of faculty, staff, residents and students. Our goal is to provide high quality, patient centered care while maximizing physician work flow. The EMR system is OSCAR Juno and free parking and coffee is provided. Billing split is negotiable and based on experience. This would be a great opportunity for a new physician or someone looking to move their practice.
PolyCan Health Centre is dedicated to providing excellent healthcare to the community of students, faculty, staff of Simon Fraser University and those living and working on Burnaby Mountain. The City of Burnaby and the Burnaby Mountain community will have access to multidisciplinary services in family health care & walk-in care, women’s health, sports medicine, rehabilitation including physiotherapy, registered massage therapy and chiropractic, and preventative care. Bring your expertise and join our multidisciplinary clinic.
- Practice or Institution Name PolyCan Health Centre
- Street address 102, 205 – 9055 University High Street
- City Burnaby
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 9055 University High Street, Burnaby, BC, Canada
- Start Date February 15, 2021
- End Date April 30, 2020
- Schedule Description There is flexibility in schedule, part-time and full-time opportunities available.
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements Not manditory
- Perks Free parking, flexibility in scheduling
- Work Environment PolyCan Health Centre is a 20,000 square foot health care facility that will include the services of family healthcare & walk-in care, women’s health, sports medicine, rehabilitation (including physiotherapy, chiropractic and massage therapy, nutritional health, pain management, and preventative care. Early negotiations are also underway with SFU, Pacific Academic Institute of Chiropractic (PAIC), BCIT, and UBC School of Medicine regarding using the facility for teaching and research. Our patients will have access to a team based care network providing a collaborative and multidisciplinary approach to their choices in health care services.
- EMR OSCAR - Juno
- Community / Neighbourhood PolyCan Health Centre has opened a multi-disciplinary public health care services clinic in the new and growing Burnaby Mountain community of UniverCity. In addition to providing the first publicly available, on-mountain health care centre to a new residential community of over 5,000 people and growing, PolyCan Health Centre will also serve a population of more than 50,000 including students, faculty and staff at the adjacent campuses of Simon Fraser University (SFU) and Fraser International College. The clinic will also provide much needed services to the surrounding communities.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Payment Terms 70/30 (negotiable based on experience)