Norburn Medical is a busy Family Practice clinic seeking an associate like you to join their friendly group practice. The practice has a diverse patient panel and supports complex care, paediatric and family patients. Women’s health or other special interest would be an asset. The office is equipped with an Oscar EMR system and supported by very friendly and knowledgeable staff that will ensure the smooth function of your busy day. The office is located in a family-friendly neighborhood of North Burnaby and has a Life Labs and pharmacy within the same building. The incumbent will maintain a full-scope 4 days a week family practice in Clinic, which is open Monday to Friday and potentially Saturdays in the future.
Type of Practice: Family Practice – no walk-ins
Group Practice: 11 physicians
Patient Panel: Multi
Staff number: 15 full time
Sub-specialty required: No
- Practice or Institution Name Norburn Medical
- Street address Suite 200-4012 Hastings St
- City Burnaby
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 4012 Hastings St suite 200, Burnaby, BC V5C 2H9
- Start Date July 1, 2021
- Schedule Description Position start date: July 1, 2021, 9 – 5, 4 days a week, work from home/in office to be negotiated. Full Time, 4 days a week OR Part time 2 days a week (Monday/Wednesday). Will consider partial coverage and is to be negotiated.
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- Perks Physician Parking Available: Provided – secure and covered Mentorship to new grads to assist with transition to full time practice, on call and afterhours coverage, separate surgery/treatment room, pharmacy and Life Labs on site, medical imaging within 2 blocks, dedicated operations manager, weekly all staff meetings, monthly operations meetings, Event Planning Committee, Summer BBQ Event & Christmas Party, excellent central location, steps away from restaurants/shopping, shower-on-site, secure bike storage, door to door Norburn to Grouse Grind in 20 minutes, work/life balance
- Work Environment Dedicated office manager, MOA support, highly collegial group, busy community practice
- EMR Oscar EMR, E-fax, Remote Access, Electronic Prescribing, telemedicine options
- Compensation Fee for service
- Payment Terms Compensation type: MSP, Fee for service. Office Billing split: Overhead division based on revenue. 100% form fee billing.