- Practice or Institution Name TELUS Health MyCare
- City BC
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Other Details TELUS Health MyCare is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.
Flexibility, convenience and a community of remarkable physicians – join us today!
Are you passionate about improving access to healthcare for all Canadians while bringing healthcare directly to the communities that need it most? Do you want a flexible work location environment and more time for the things that matter? Do you want less administrative work and more time with your patients? Do you want to join a community of like-minded individuals? If so, you are in the right place.
Who are we? TELUS Health MyCare, formerly Babylon by TELUS Health, is committed to putting patients at the centre of care by leveraging the power of technology to drive better health outcomes for Canadians so they can live happier, healthier lives.
Join a collaborative and multidisciplinary team of professionals, including physicians, mental health counsellors, dietitians, and specialists. We provide you with clinical operations support and an amazing peer network to help you do your job more efficiently, with less stress and hassle. Let us do the heavy lifting so that you have more time to build relationships with your patients.
You’ll have the opportunity to leverage our powerful digital health technology to provide virtual consultations to patients from anywhere in the province. This means you can work from home and at times that suit you!
Why join TELUS Health MyCare?
- Work from where it is convenient for you. You have the flexibility to make your own schedule and get the work life balance you crave.
- You will be part of a community of best in class physicians. Learn, grow and thrive in this amazing network right at your fingertips.
- We make it easy and seamless for you to deliver exceptional care to your patients. Our clinical operations team will provide concierge support to take the stress of paperwork off your plate.
- We offer a very competitive salaried hourly rate and incentives.
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help develop your video consultation skills, as well as the ongoing opportunity to learn about leading edge health technology.
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 510 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6B 0M3 Vancouver
- Location class Virtual
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements There is no on-call or after hour requirements
- Qualifications You need to be a registered Family Physician eligible to work in BC: licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC), membership of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA), comfortable with mobile technology (video calling), or the ability and desire to learn!
- EMR We use a proprietary EMR and provide full training to our clinical team.
- Compensation Salary
- Payment Terms There is no overhead, splits, or fees.
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums signing bonus available for a limited time