- Practice or Institution Name Terra Nova Medical
- City Richmond
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Other Details I am very flexible. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to make any adjustments.
I am hoping to get some extra help for my upcoming maternity leave starting in October 2022. I will still be able to work from home to manage my practice but am hoping to not come in for at least a few months. Any shifts at Terra Nova to help cover would be beneficial. Any difficult questions could be redirected to me. You would not need to review my results or prescription refills or any forms.
Any days that you could help out would be greatly appreciated.
We have flexible hours and days, standard 30/70 split, and many GPs and NPs at the clinic for support. We have excellent staff with low turnover who are able to help with any questions. I will be available for any questions any time by phone.
I am looking for coverage for at least 3 months but will take any coverage that you can provide. I can also provide long term for however long that you feel you would like to work at Terra Nova. We are very flexible.
If you require a minimum hourly payment, we can discuss this and you can also work permanently full time with us if you like the clinic.
Our clinic won the award for best business leadership in Richmond for all businesses in 2021.
If you are not able, please let me know if you know anybody who might be interested.
Thank you so much,
Dr. Julie Wilson
- Street address 140-6011 No 1 Road
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 140 – 6011 No. 1 Rd Richmond, BC V7C 1T4
- Start Date October 1, 2022
- End Date November 30, 2023
- Schedule Description The job is very flexible. Any help is appreciated. This job can range from irregular shifts to full time work. The clinic is 7 days per week so you can choose any day of the week to work.
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements no on-call requirements
- Qualifications Licensed to work in BC.
- Perks This is a very well run office with flexible hours and telemedicine. We have amazing long term staff who can help out with any requests that you may have. I will still be working from home so you can send me any difficult cases or questions. This is a full practice family medicine clinic so that you can do any time of family medicine that you choose, including vaccines, procedures, telemedicine and more.
- Work Environment We have 8 GPs and 5 nurse practitioners. We use cloud based Oscar EMR so you can easily work from home or in the clinic. We have excellent staffing to doctor ratios. MOAs can take blood pressure, weigh babies, prepare vaccines, set up procedures and more. Online booking, paperless office.
- EMR Oscar EMR (Juno)
- Community / Neighbourhood This is a beautiful community in the north-west corner of Richmond. There are many families here with birth - death practices. Nearby are excellent parks, pharmacies and restaurants.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration at least $140 / hour guaranteed
- Payment Terms Fee for service 70/30 split $140/hour guaranteed
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums $140 per hour