- Practice or Institution Name Medical Clinic
- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
This clinic is looking for a 4-week flexible locum and features 4 exam rooms and 1 GP treatment room. The physician lead is willing to offer a 70/30 split with 80/20 on complex billing codes, but is open to discussing with any interested physician other remuneration models as well. Hours for the clinic are flexible, and can be catered to the incoming physician’s schedule. They plan on having MedAccess set up as the primary EMR for the clinic space, and offer both walk-in and full-service family practice services. There is available parking in the area, and is located within the Sunset community.
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Start Date October 5, 2021
- Schedule Description A flexible locum is needed for any 4-week period.
- Location class Urban
- EMR MedAccess
- Community / Neighbourhood Sunset is an ethnically diverse, working-class area filled with single family homes, low-rise apartments, and small retail shops. The area is an multicultural hub in Vancouver. Both Main Street and Fraser Street are vibrant shopping areas lined with many independently owned stores and restaurants.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration 70/30 split with 80/20 on complex billing codes.