- Practice or Institution Name TEEMA Solutions Group
- City Surrey
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
On behalf of our highly respected client, TEEMA solutions group is looking to recruit General Practitioners to support British Columbians in a telehealth capacity over and above their existing practice.
We seek GPs who would like to work as little as 4 and as many as 30 hours per week with a flexible schedule and minimal administrative work (the client provides virtual MOAs and accounting structures). GP’s can provide service from any location in the province.
This telehealth platform is state-of-the-art and will provide access for all British Columbians to the primary care they need.
If your clinic hours allow or additional revenue is enticing, this may be an interesting option for you.
Client is offering attractive signing incentives. Please contact us for more information
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date August 9, 2021
- Schedule Description GPs can bid on their own schedule (daytime, evening, weekend shifts are available) As little as 4 hours a week, but as many as 40.
- Location class Virtual
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements The client will provide telehealth platform, back-office support, and all equipment required for successful patient interactions.
- Qualifications MD with licence in BC
- Perks Opportunity to service remote communities and provide equal access to care. Very little admin work. Flexible schedule. Competitive comp.
- Work Environment Work from home anywhere in BC
- EMR Exclusive to client. Very user friendly interface. Medical assistant does most of the work in the EMR.
- Compensation Combined or Other Payment Models
- Estimated Remuneration Hourly Rate
- Payment Terms Net 30. Very simple and easy billing.
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums Double pay for the first 2 weeks for GPs who sign up in August.