Forward Care Medical – Oakridge Mall
Forward Care Medical is a multidisciplinary team of health care professionals that work together to care for their patients. They have two locations, one in East Vancouver and one in Oakridge Mall. They currently have six family doctors working at each clinic, in addition to a group of specialists including a diabetic nurse, registered dietician, and an LPN who supports physicians in taking advantage of call fees. Their experienced staff help to make sure the physician’s day goes smoothly. This clinic also offers an option for long term FPs to opt-in to an in-house health care benefit plan.
This clinic is looking for permanent physicians to join their team!
- Practice or Institution Name FORWARD CARE MEDICAL CLINIC - OAKRIDGE
- Street address 650 West 41st Avenue,
- City Vancouver
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 650 West 41st Avenue, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements n/a
- Qualifications BC licensure CCFP
- Perks Free street parking, easily accessed by transit
- Work Environment They operate on a shared care model between specialists and general practitioners in order to help provide comprehensive care to an aging population. They also have a diabetic nurse and a Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) registered dietitian.
- EMR MedAccess
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration negotiable $80/hour minimum
- Payment Terms 70/30 split on billings, with 100% for medical/legal reports
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums For more information, see their website here: http://www.forwardcaremedical.com/oakridge/.
- Other Details Please contact the Vancouver Division of Family Practice for more information on this opportunity!