- Practice or Institution Name Sullivan Medical Group
- City Surrey
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
Established in 2013, Sullivan Medical group is looking to bring on full-time physicians, part-time family physicians, specialists, and/or locums to join our full service family practice and walk in practice. Our team serves a vibrant community in South Surrey and offers a competitive package and dedicated and experienced support team.
Our clinic offers hybrid in-person, walk-in, and telemedicine access.
Location: Suite 108 – 15325 56th Avenue Surrey, BC V3S 0X9
Current hours: Monday- Saturday, though we offer you flexibility in determining your hours.
This is an ideal opportunity for a physician starting their practice or relocating their practice. Our well-equipped team of highly experienced medical office assistants (3 full time) and clinic manager (1 full time) will work collaboratively with you to support all administration, billing, and referral logistics to ensure your time is best spent providing optimal patient care. We have a strong positive work culture and are adaptive in our approach to best practice and innovation.
Please do not hesitate to contact with any questions or inquiries.
- Street address 15325 56th Avenue
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 15325 56th Avenue, Surrey, BC V3S 0X9, Canada
- Start Date August 13, 2021
- Schedule Description Our clinic currently operates between: M-F: 800AM- 500PM Sat: 8AM-2PM We offer you flexibility in determining your hours and schedule. Our medical support staff will work around your schedule to ensure you are well supported.
- Location class Urban
- Qualifications We are especially interested in developing long term relationships with full time doctors starting or relocating their family practice. As well, we are also presently seeing high need to serve the mandarin speaking and/or Cantonese speaking population. If this should be of your interest and skill set, please include this in your letter. Thank you!
- Perks We offer: 1) Competitive billing split 2) Administration duties taken care of by our support staff and medical director 3) 8 Examination rooms 4) 1 Lab room 5) Physician lounge/ office and private staff bathroom 6) Attached Pharmacy with strong collaborative practice 7) Attached Physiotherapy 8) Free parking 9) Separate physician washroom
- EMR Oscar
- Community / Neighbourhood All amenities, cafes, restaurants in complex.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration Negotiable.
- Payment Terms Negotiable.