Full and Part-time Family Practice Practice Opportunity in a Multi-disciplinary Environment
A great opportunity for a full time/part-time family physicians to start as soon as possible. PolyCan Health Centre is dedicated to providing excellent healthcare to the community of students, faculty, staff of Simon Fraser University and those living and working on Burnaby Mountain. The City of Burnaby and the Burnaby Mountain community will have access to multidisciplinary services in family health care & walk-in care, women’s health, sports medicine, rehabilitation including physiotherapy, registered massage therapy and chiropractic, and preventative care.
Bright offices, user-friendly EMR, excellent remuneration, and a very competitive fee split and knowledgeable MOAs to provide ongoing support.
We have positions available for full and part-time in person and virtual care.
The UniverCity community has earned multiple awards in design, energy efficiency and multi-family developments. Green spaces connect each of the neighborhoods and Simon Fraser University where students and families enjoy all that Burnaby Mountain has to offer.
- Practice or Institution Name PolyCan Health Centre
- Street address Unit 102 - 9055 University High Street
- City Burnaby
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map Unit 102 - 9055 University High Street, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Schedule Description Flexible schedule available, clinic is open from Monday to Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday/Sunday 8am-4pm. Will consider any start date, best if someone can start as soon as possible.
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- Qualifications Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC) Membership of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
- Perks Free Underground Parking
- EMR Oscar Juno
- Community / Neighbourhood Burnaby Mountain is home to the UniverCity community with over 5,000 residents and growing. It is also the main hub of Simon Fraser University which is one of the top comprehensive universities in Canada. The UniverCity community is comprised of four distinct neighborhoods: West Highlands, East Highlands, the Slopes and High Street. West Highlands offers dramatic views of Burrard Inlet and the North Shore mountains. East Highlands is easy walking distance to SFU, transit and the many shops and services of High Street. The High Street neighborhood is at the centre of activity where shopping, restaurants, services, daycare and the elementary school are just a few steps away. The Slopes is a terraced family orientated community where residents can enjoy spectacular views of southern Vancouver Island to Mount Baker in Washington State.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Payment Terms 70/30 split (Negotiable depending on hours worked)