- Practice or Institution Name Sunshine Coast - All Locations
- City Gibsons
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
There’s an immediate need for Family Physician locum coverage through the 6 clinics on the Sunshine Coast between May – July 2022 to support a major centre upgrade at the Sechelt Hospital; 1 week minimum would be ideal.
If you are an outdoor enthusiast then this is the opportunity for you. Get in touch today and make this your permanent adventure.
Permanent and locum opportunities are available on the beautiful Sunshine Coast for a physician interested in full-service family practice. The family practice clinics located throughout the Sunshine Coast, BC, offers excellent support staff and standardized EMR. This is a great opportunity for a locum physician and their family to plan a work getaway.
There are 6 different clinics servicing the Sunshine Coast including
- Upstream Family Medicine Centre
- Gibsons Medical Clinic
- Cowrie Medical Clinic
- Arbutus Medical Clinic
- Sechelt Medical Clinic
- Pender Harbour Health
Some form of hospital/after hours care maybe mandatory (ER, hospital inpatient rounding or maternity care); ER work is not mandatory. Connect with the physician lead today to discuss further.
Our family-friendly community is located only a short distance from Vancouver and offers highly rated schools, a variety of arts and culture as well as an amazing array of recreation and leisure activities for every season.
Only a short commute by ferry from West Vancouver, the Sunshine Coast offers limitless activities for the outdoor enthusiast, an opportunity to explore the talents of our local artists and musicians, while living in a relaxed and caring community. Whether raising your growing family or perfecting your golf swing, the Sunshine Coast has it all.
Possible incentives for permanent roles include:
• Relocation boost
• Retention bonus
• Recruitment premium
For locums making this a short work getaway, we will work together to sort out your accommodation needs.
Still thinking about it?
• Hold or soon to attain Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP).
• Hold or eligible for full license to practice medicine in BC.
• Good standing with BC’s College of Physicians and Surgeons.
• Hospital Privilege is an asset.
• Current ATLS and ACLS is an asset.
• Provisional license eligible applicants are welcome to apply.
Get in touch with the recruitment team at the Sunshine Coast Divisions of Family Practice today to learn more about this opportunity and to discuss your preferences for other similar opportunities throughout the Sunshine Coast region.
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map Gibsons, BC, Canada
- Start Date June 20, 2022
- Schedule Description Negotiable
- Location class Rural
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements To be determined
- Qualifications Qualifications: • Hold or soon to attain Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP). • Hold or eligible for full license to practice medicine in BC. • Good standing with BC’s College of Physicians and Surgeons. • Hospital Privilege is an asset. • Current ATLS and ACLS is an asset. • Provisional license eligible applicants are welcome to apply.
- Perks Get in touch with nature: https://divisionsbc.ca/sunshine-coast/for-physicians/top-10-reasons-not
- EMR MedAccess
- Community / Neighbourhood Sunshine Coast Tourism: https://sunshinecoastcanada.com/
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration negotiable
- Payment Terms negotiable
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums Possible incentives for permanent roles include: • Relocation boost • Retention bonus • Recruitment premium