|Are you looking to join a busy medical clinic that emphasizes full-service family practice and also provides urgent care for the community at large?
Our busy GP/specialty office is seeking a full-time associate that is looking to grow his or her own practice in a community office setting. We are currently a group of 11 general practitioners. We are open to physicians who would like to practice part-time as well.
Our clinic is conveniently located in North Burnaby with ample parking for guests and staff. Our office uses the Oscar EMR and the state of the art “Cortico” system for virtual care, online booking and electronic registration. This has streamlined our office process and assists you and your patients get the most out of your practice.
We have a friendly and experienced team of MOAs to assist you in your practice. At our clinic, we also have a number of specialists just across the hall that can be aid you in the care of your patients – including pediatricians, a psychiatrist, a clinical counsellor and a podiatrist.
The position available offers flexible hours with options for full service general practice with patient attachment as well as urgent care/same day appointments. There is also the option of virtual care for your patients and patients in the community wanting same day visits.
We offer 70/30 fee sharing split. There is the opportunity to establish your own area of interest in clinic also. For example there is a Women’s Clinic operated by some of our female GPs as well as some individualized procedure/specialty (lump and bump, trigger point) clinics.
The Clinic is an active teaching facility with over 60 residents rotating through our pediatric clinic yearly. This teaching facility has won multiple teaching awards through St Paul’s Hospital, and Vancouver Fraser.
We are also proud to have been awarded Best Clinic in Burnaby yearly for over 15 years straight – including this year.
- Practice or Institution Name Kensington Medical Clinic
- Street address 6548 Hastings St.
- City Burnaby
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map #218-4211 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, Canada
- Start Date February 15, 2021
- End Date May 31, 2021
- Schedule Description We are looking for general practitioners and locums to join our busy clinic. Hours can be flexible tbd but we offer part-time and full-time opportunities.
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements N/A
- Perks Our clinic is located in a convenient plaza with amenities in close proximity. Starbucks across the street, restaurants, and shopping in the plaza.
- Work Environment Our clinic provides in-person (walk-in and appointment) and phone/video visits. Services offered at our clinic include: Family Practice, Pediatrics, Women's Health, Podiatry, Clinical Counselling, Psychiatrist.
- EMR OSCAR
- Community / Neighbourhood Kensington Medical is located in North Burnaby, in close proximity to Simon Fraser University as well as other amenities.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Payment Terms Billing split is 70/30