- Practice or Institution Name v-Medico
- City Burnaby
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Other Details We believe in spirited teamwork. We look forward to working with our GPs and welcome recommendations from all team members on how to improve care for our patients while we are constantly committed to operational efficiency leveraging the technology without compromising quality care. v-Medico's telehealth platform is built with a vision to improve our patient health relying on the data and analytic to implement preventive care.
If you are a family physician who is looking to build your practice and pay less overhead, or you are a seasoned GP who is looking for a flexible, and easy-to-practice work environment with lower overhead, then this is the right opportunity for you. We believe together, we can deliver quality care to our patients backed by cutting-edge technology and analytics that are essential for improved care. v-Medico is looking for the full-time, part-time, long-term, locum GPs to join our team in multiple locations. We offer a telemedicine platform as well as a clinic to provide care. You can take over existing patients who looking for walk-in or family physicians or bring your patients, and we will migrate their charts for free in no time.
Here are what we offer:
- 82/18 split (18% overhead) and $2000 signing bonus for physicians who would like to join our team for long term
- If you need to move your patients, we will migrate them for free.
- You manage your schedule
- You use our telehealth platform for virtual care (Android and iOS)
- Free parking
- Locations for in-person visits
- Location and physical clinics are available for an in-person visit
- Work from home anytime and visit the office when you need it
- You will immediately inherit patients who looking for a family physician
- Ability to visit your patients from everywhere
- Street address 6411 Nelson Ave
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 6411 Nelson Avenue, Burnaby, BC, Canada
- Schedule Description Flexible hours In-person or virtual
- Location class Urban
- Qualifications Registered Family Physician/GP eligible to work in BC: licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC), membership of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA), comfortable with mobile technology (video calling),
- Perks Two free flight tickets to Europe annually
- Work Environment 1- Physical locations 2- Virtual platform
- EMR Oscar EMR
- Community / Neighbourhood 1- 3 minutes walk to Metro town center 2- Walking distance from sky train
- Compensation Fee for service
- Payment Terms 82/18 split (18% overhead)
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums Minimum 21K after 18% overhead, before tax, with 35 visits a day, 22 days practice.