- Practice or Institution Name Terra Nova Medical Clinic
- City Richmond
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Other Details Terra Nova Medical Clinic was proud to be awarded the Outstanding Workplace of the Year 2022 and Business Leadership Award 2021 from the Richmond Chamber of Commerce and we are rated the #1 medical clinic in Richmond by RateMDs. We have provided medical care to the North-West corner of Richmond and beyond for the past 7 years and are connected to over 35 000 patients. We are distinguished by our 7 day per week model of in person and telehealth care.
At Terra Nova Medical Clinic, we are living our mission to empower all people to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience. Levering digital technology, we provide whole-person care that spans every stage in a person’s health journey from wellness and prevention to acute care to complex healthcare needs. Our team has exponentially grown in size over the last 7 years since its inception, and our growth is expected to rapidly continue as we transcend the landscape of future healthcare. With our emphasis on medical quality, we place tremendous focus and resources on clinical innovation, standards, and measurement to enable our providers to deliver the best outcome for every patient.
Terra Nova Medical Centre with an active patient base of 35,000+ is looking for physicians to join our growing medical team! This job offers you the convenience to work at times that best suit your lifestyle. Our highly trained and knowledgeable team of 10 medical office assistants and a clinic manager will be providing you individualized support 7 days a week during and after your shift.
You can pick any day of the week and any time period between 8am-7pm. We are more than happy to supplement and complement your existing patient caseload in any other practice that you may have.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Work on your terms with convenience and ease via phone, laptop, or a computer
- Full Flexibility-Pick any day and any time of the week
- Supplement your income while continuing your practice
- Focus on patient care, without the administrative burden
- 7 days/week administrative/MOA support
- Clinic provided VOIP Calling System with clinic caller ID
- 7 days/week billing support-all billing errors will be fixed and rebilled by the billing team
- Street address 140-6011 No. 1 Road
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 140 – 6011 No. 1 Rd Richmond, BC V7C 1T4
- Start Date August 4, 2022
- End Date January 1, 2025
- Schedule Description Looking for Locums, Walk-in, Virtual and Permanent GPs. Very flexible with the type of work you would like to do, hours and shifts. Please let me know your preferences. We are open 7 days per week with opening hours between 8am-7pm.
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements No after hours or on call requirements. No hospital requirements. No OB requirements
- Qualifications Certified Family Physician in British Columbia
- Perks This is a wonderful community practice within very close driving distance to Vancouver (20 minutes from downtown, depending on traffic) in a laid back and friendly environment. We have excellent volumes, even in this COVID 19 environment. You will be able to practice a combination of telemedicine and in person clinic medicine. We are signed up for the business cost premium, adding an extra $48/day to your billings. There are drinks and snacks in the office for any staff or doctor to eat when working. We have MacBook Airs and e-faxing for convenience of practice. We are open 7 days per week to cover all patient and scheduling needs. Sun-life Insurance Benefits for all doctors and staff.
- Work Environment Terra Nova is a multi-physician and Nurse Practitioner clinic with an adjacent pharmacy. We have in-house physiotherapy and respiratory therapy. The office is paperless, has check-in kiosks, online booking, telehealth visits, e-faxing, and more. Doctors are able to work flexible shifts and see patients at whatever speed they feel is most comfortable. We have a huge demand from patients 7 days a week for appointments, so there is no concern about filling your schedule. We work on MacBook Airs and have all the equipment necessary for biopsies, pap smears, IUD insertions, laceration repairs, pediatric vaccinations, and cryotherapy. Doctors do not need to do procedures that they are not comfortable with. Overall Terra Nova is a great place to work and we hope to have you as a part of our team. There is physician parking on site. Each doctor gets two examination rooms with new equipment and electronic blood pressure cuffs.
- EMR JUNO EMR/ Clinic Aid Billing
- Community / Neighbourhood Terra Nova is part of a wonderful community along the Richmond Dyke. Patients are of all ages, well educated, and generally come as families. Bus stop is just outside the clinic and there is free parking across the street and in the building as well. There are easy lunch and coffee options across the street. This is truly a wonderful community to work in.
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration $1200-$1400 per day. The compensation can be based on fee for service or $150/hour whichever works best for you!
- Payment Terms 30/70 split Fee for service payment so earnings depend on how many patients are seen. You may see as many or as few patients as they feel comfortable with.
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums Guaranteed minimum of 6 patients hourly. Our team of LPN calls patients to give messages to patients under the billing code 13706 (Family Practice Delegated Patient Telehealth Management Fee), which saves time and improves the billings of our GPs while providing more comprehensive care to our patients.