- Practice or Institution Name v-Medico
- City Burnaby
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
- Other Details We believe in spirited teamwork. We look forward to working with our GPs and welcome recommendations from all team members on how to improve care for our patients while we are constantly committed to operational efficiency leveraging the technology without compromising quality care. v-Medico's telehealth platform is built with a vision to improve our patient health relying on the data and analytic to implement preventive care.
If you are a family physician or locum who is looking to build your practice and pay less overhead, or you are a seasoned GP who is looking for a flexible and easy-to-practice work environment with lower overhead, then this is the right opportunity for you. Together, we believe we can deliver quality care to our patients backed by cutting-edge technology and analytics that are essential for improved care. v-Medico is looking for the full-time, part-time, long-term, locum GPs to join our team in our Burnaby and Surrey locations. We offer telemedicine and in-person platform to meet all the demands. We have a large number of existing patients who you can attach if you wish for a steady income.
Here are what we offer:
- 78/22 split (22% overhead)
- If you have existing patients and need to move your patients, we will migrate them for free.
- You manage your schedule
- You use our telehealth platform for virtual care (Android and iOS)
- Free parking
- Locations for in-person visits, multiple locations
- Work from home anytime and visit the office when you need it
- You will immediately inherit patients who looking for a family physician
- Ability to visit your patients from everywhere
- If you attach our patients and sign a long term contract, 2 free flights annually and a $2000 signing bonus
What you bring:
- Track record
- You welcome technology
- You are a team player
- You are patient-centric
- Street address 6411 Nelson Ave
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 6411 Nelson Avenue, Burnaby, BC, Canada
- Start Date November 15, 2021
- Schedule Description Flexible hours In-person or virtual
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements You will receive a cell phone, and you will cover tier-2 cover for after hour by rotation.
- Qualifications Registered Family Physician/GP eligible to work in BC: licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia (CPSBC), membership of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA), comfortable with mobile technology (video calling),
- Perks Two free flight tickets to Europe annually for GPs who attach a minimum of 1000 of our patients and commit to a long-term contract.
- Work Environment 1- Multiple Physical locations 2- Virtual platform 3- You can customize electronically what visit types, what days, if you allow other doctors to see you patients or not and for what visit type 4- Encrypted video call with your patients 5- 2 days in-person maximum and rest of the days virtual
- EMR Oscar EMR 19
- Community / Neighbourhood 1- 3 minutes walk to Metro town center 2- Walking distance from sky train
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration We have a large number of existing patients who can generate a steady guaranteed income
- Payment Terms 1- 78/22 split (22% overhead) 2- Clinic keeps the BCP Business Cost Premium 4- Forms %100 paid to doctors 5- Private visits, same split 78/22 6- ICBC, WCB, same split 78/22 7- The clinic does the billing and provides a report from MSP
- Incentives & Guaranteed Minimums Minimum 21K after 22% overhead, before tax, with a minimum of 35 visits a day, 22 days practice.