- Practice or Institution Name Keefer Medical Clinic
- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
This hybrid clinic is currently seeking permanent FPs to join their team. The clinic features 18 examination rooms and three interview offices. For physicians interested in servicing the walk-in portion of the clinic, they would have access to three rooms while on shift. For physicians interested in servicing the family practice portion of the clinic, they would have access to one to two exam rooms while on shift, with their own office space. There are currently four FPs working out of this clinic and three to four MOAs working on a given day. There is pay parking available in the building and no on-call requirements. The clinic is busy and can see up to 200 patients per day. As the clinic is located in Chinatown, physicians who can practice in Cantonese or Mandarin is an asset, however it is not required as the MOAs are available to interpret if needed. There is a physiotherapist office next door, with radiology and Lifelabs upstairs and other physicians in the area.
- Street address 118 Keefer Street
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 118 Keefer Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date October 5, 2021
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements No on-call requirements.
- EMR Oscar
- Compensation Fee for service
- Estimated Remuneration 80/20 billing split, $1000 daily minimum (8 hour shift)