- Practice or Institution Name Spectrum Health
- City Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
Spectrum Health is a multidisciplinary family practice clinic specializing in HIV care, sexual health and chronic disease management. This clinic is seeking locum coverage from January 12 to February 28, 2022, 4 days/week, but they are willing to accept any amount of days per week that the locum would be available. The clinic is bright and modern, has 14 exam rooms and a shared physician office. The highly collegial staff is made up of eight FPs, one nurse practitioners, two RNs, a pharmacist and clinical research team. They are supported by an efficient office manager and a team of MOAs. The patient population is focused on HIV care and men’s health, and includes a small number of women and children. The clinic unique in that it is funded on capitation basis and on average a locum could expect to see 20-25 patients per day.
- Street address 702-1080 Howe St.
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 1080 Howe Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date January 12, 2022
- End Date February 28, 2022
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements N/A
- EMR Wolf
- Compensation Combined or Other Payment Models
- Estimated Remuneration $950/day