- Practice or Institution Name Lynn Valley Medical and Travel Clinic
- City North Vancouver
- Specialty FAMILY MEDICINE
Locum commencing January 2022 with flexible arrangements; workdays and hours to be discussed.
Located on the beautiful North Shore, Lynn Valley Medical clinic is a primary care clinic as well as the main walk-in clinic for patients in the Lynn Valley to Deep Cove area. The clinic has been in business for the last 25 years, offers free parking as well as transit right outside the building. Lynn valley is known for its culture and beauty, the clinic’s location is close to many restaurants, grocery stores, and across the street from Lynn Valley Mall. In the same building, resources such as Lifelabs, physiotherapy and a pharmacy are available.
Lynn Valley Medical clinic is looking for a full-time and/or part-time Family Physician to join their Family Practice/Walk-in clinic. The clinic uses Oscar EMR, and offers billing support. Payment structure is fee-for-service, split arrangement is 70/30, and the range of potential annual earnings is $300,000-$400,000.
IMG SUPPORT AVAILABLE at this fantastic location. IMGs eligible for provisional license to practice family medicine in BC are welcome to apply!
Clinic Details: The clinic is open 7 days a week, has a pharmacy next door and laboratory, physiotherapy and dentist in the same building. There is a small procedures room for lumps and bumps. Virtual consultations are available, although the clinic is looking for an onsite family physician. There are 2 full-time and 2 part-time Family Physicians currently working at the facility, and an incoming Registered Nurse starting in January. There are 6 MOA’s and 1 designated office manager to always ensure coverage. Each physician has their own designated MOA.
You’ll have access to 1 treatment room and 2 out of 9 exam rooms would be available, as well as a shared office space. The clinic is fully implemented onto Oscar EMR and there are no paper charts.
There is a requirement for every physician to work at least one four and half hour weekend shift a month in the walk in clinic.
The clinic is located in a stunning area of Metro Vancouver, known for it’s outdoorsy lifestyle, west coast vibe, and surrounding hiking and biking trails.
Get in touch with the recruitment team at the North Shore Divisions of Family Practice today to learn more about this opportunity and to discuss your preferences for other similar opportunities throughout the North Shore, Sea to Sky, and Sunshine Coast region.
- Street address Suite # 102, 1200 Lynn Valley Road
- Country Canada
- Province/State British Columbia
- Map 1200 Lynn Valley Road, North Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Start Date January 3, 2022
- Schedule Description Flexible and open to discussion
- Location class Urban
- On-Call/After Hour Requirements No
- Qualifications Hold or soon to attain Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP). Hold or eligible for full license to practice medicine in BC. Good standing with BC's College of Physicians and Surgeons. No hospital privilege's required. Provisional license eligible applicants welcome to apply.
- Work Environment We have 3 Doctors doing family practice and a walk-in component. We have a full time manager that takes care of everything. The doctor does not have to worry about anything. We provide a Medical Office Assistant (MOA), all the supplies, vaccines etc. Each Doctor has an MOA and a Full time Manager.
- EMR OSCAR - Open OSP
- Community / Neighbourhood Lynn Valley
- Compensation Fee for service
- Payment Terms 70/30